Injured players | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Injured players

Apr 13, 2016
ed players
edmonds200
Profile Send private message
Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 pm Unread post
From what I have heard Reuben could be fit for the play offs but the club won't pay for the treatment he needs..

Is this for real?
Surely the club has a duty to care?
Reid maybe injury prone but is proven at this level and signed for you when he could have gone elsewhere. Loyalty for you!

Jul 13, 2006
He may have had a poor season by his standards. But injuries have played their part. Pompey literally cacked themselves when he started warming up,

O

ogwellmike

foreigner wrote:
Pompey literally cacked themselves when he started warming up,
Literally? Could you smell it from where you were?

P

pafcstafford

Pop1eye":19hyfv1b said:
ed players
edmonds200
Profile Send private message
Sun May 01, 2016 9:09 pm Unread post
From what I have heard Reuben could be fit for the play offs but the club won't pay for the treatment he needs..

Is this for real?
Surely the club has a duty to care?
Reid maybe injury prone but is proven at this level and signed for you when he could have gone elsewhere. Loyalty for you!

Some of you type so much crap it's unreal

Jan 7, 2013
Pettgreen":3oywe94u said:
From what I hear Reuben is out for the season and has played his last game for us. Sad imo.
Sad that we didn't cash in on him when we had the chance, will get nothing for him now and even if he was still contracted to us I couldn't see anyone paying £250,000 not a big miss for me if he has played his last game! Brunty to come back and use Reid's wages to get Jamille in!
A big thank you for his efforts over the last few season's but unfortunately is just too injury prone, need to use the wage elsewhere.