JB/PCC | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

JB/PCC

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Room Won o Won?

R

RWW

Put this thread back on the main page and I'll tell you my source.

It won't be a rumour then.

Jan 13, 2006
Plymouth
RWW":3szdzj9t said:

^^

Ooh, look at me.

P.S - If you could qualify it on rumours, it'd be moved to the main board.

Let's hear it then, captain narcissism.

nikkk

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 8, 2011
RWW":98ucry9s said:

What difference will that make ? :roll: If you could just crack on I've an early start tomorrow :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
drumroll.gif

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The Real Walter White has logged off. We'll have to wait. :)

T

The Grumpy Loyal

RWW":1h2168t5 said:
Iddesleigh Green

The account Peter Jones used on here to anonymously slate a couple of players and tell fans "if you don't like it, go and support Man U"?

Never ceases to amaze me how blunderous and amateur we are at times. Saying that, Jones has history of not being able to help himself. I just wish the rest of our Board would have stood up and accepted it to try and get the club moving in the right direction off the field - Brent is leading us down a blind alley.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":gsk5lwwt said:
I guessed that Daz, but is he suggesting it was in the Boardroom?

If so, a leak like this from the Boardroom is a very serious allegation wouldn't you say?

All leaks are serious but shouldn't this thread now be about the consequences if true rather than how the information came into the public domain.

For my part this is extremely disconcerting. If true we now have a chairman/owner with no real interest in Argyle and that can't ever be good news.

No grandstand in the foreseeable future/ever as no private bodies want to invest and now neither will the PCC.
That PCC gave Argyle tax breaks, I assume they'll be called in.
The PCC loan, not problematic as already delivered but obviously no further help will be forthcoming.
I suppose as a tax payer in Plymouth I should be grateful that PCC are making good use of my taxes they collect. As an Argyle fan I wonder if it had been better if more effort was made after the club was saved to find a more viable, football loving owner and not just someone who wanted more out than he put in.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Ade,

When you and I met, you told me that you preferred Bristol City to Argyle.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
IJN":1ibbsvo6 said:
Ade,

When you and I met, you told me that you preferred Bristol City to Argyle.

Eh!

I'm just worried about our club Ian and this does not on the surface appear to be good news. I've no gripe with how JB has run the club up to now or how he would run the club going forward as long as there is an interest in the club by all that represent us, fans, players, manager, board members or owner. That there would seem to be a major break down in relations between club and city should be reason enough for debate.

I realise that you are a friend of JB and so you might well know more of the mans thoughts and feelings than the rest of us but we all have an emotional attachment to Argyle, even if our financial attachment seems less.

As for Bristol City, you either mistake me for someone else or I've had one of my black outs again!