Jordan Flores (of Wigan Athletic) has gone to Blackpool | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Jordan Flores (of Wigan Athletic) has gone to Blackpool

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
PL2 3DQ":9rb2bkfk said:
BHS":9rb2bkfk said:
Nice to see the Herald read PASOTI
http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/will-jo ... story.html
They are running with the story today, always satisfying that PASOTI is one step ahead thou.

PASOTI the first place for real Argyle news

It's almost word for word #plagiarism
Well done BHS! :clap:

The Herald have plagurised the entire thread, they have although left out the most credible detail about the WAG and her pending / imminent new love for Cider & Pastys! (this is still a rumour)

May 22, 2006
Two League 2 clubs - one of them on the other side of the earth, the other a short commute. Obvious choice.

Jul 29, 2010
Yep, for his first move out to gain experience it makes perfect sense, both for him and Wigan.

Aug 5, 2016
Ham Green":2d4wn86a said:
Two League 2 clubs - one of them on the other side of the earth, the other a short commute. Obvious choice.

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather live in a hotel room for a few months and be part of a promotion push, than just go to a club making up the numbers in the league and whose fans have boycotted matches because the place is run so badly.

I'm not overly bothered, I have never heard of the lad anyway. I think we have reasonable quality on the wings as it is. Taylor is the big signing that will get us roaring again.

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
Knibbsworth":28phrcat said:
Ham Green":28phrcat said:

Call me old fashioned, but I'd rather live in a hotel room for a few months and be part of a promotion push, than just go to a club making up the numbers in the league and whose fans have boycotted matches because the place is run so badly.

I'm not overly bothered, I have never heard of the lad anyway. I think we have reasonable quality on the wings as it is. Taylor is the big signing that will get us roaring again.

Absolutely agree, chance to live in a new town and play in a potential promotion winning team. That's got to be better than Blackpool. Unfortunately I was told tge decision came down to his girlfriend, whipped it what I thought

BHS

Oct 6, 2008
Liverpool (Skelmersdale)
BHS":rlbymg5a said:
Knibbsworth":rlbymg5a said:
Ham Green":rlbymg5a said:

Absolutely agree, chance to live in a new town and play in a potential promotion winning team. That's got to be better than Blackpool. Unfortunately I was told the decision was made by his girlfriend, pussy whipped is what I thought, plus who wants sign a lad called Jordan? Lol