Last chance for early bird tickets (extended for 2 days) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Last chance for early bird tickets (extended for 2 days)

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
memory man":1qmocn3c said:
Cobi Budge.":1qmocn3c said:
Miss out on the under18 ST by a month, bloody annoying, probably won't be able to afford the adult ticket so will have to pay game by game for the first time.
Oh dear! I feel ashamed now. I had not realised that you were such a young man. Please forgive me for the occasional terse comment in reaction to some of your posts. My remarks were made in the mistaken belief that you were speaking with the wisdom that comes with adulthood and long experience in the judgement of goalkeepers at Home Park.
:lol:

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
What would you know about goalkeeping.?You were never as good as Banks

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
jerryatricjanner":2v6omt8y said:
What would you know about goalkeeping.?You were never as good as Banks
I think you will find I was never as good as Nicky Hammond. One decent game in my whole life - at Sheridan Gardens, St Budeaux Athletic v Corinthians. They went the whole season without dropping a point. We were within minutes of a 1-1 draw when I made an athletic swoop at Colin Strange's feet. Apart from not grabbing the ball it was a perfectly executed manoeuvre! Anyone is entitled to an off day - why was mine always a Saturday!

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
4 days left to grab the Earlybird Membership prices. The ticket office will have an extra days opening, Sunday 10-2pm.

C

Cult Of Personality

Got ours yesteday and they messed it up

Gave us row N instead of our normal row K . I think the fair ground noise did not help but i did hand her my season ticket car with all the details on

Feb 25, 2007
St Blazey
With home performances like weve had this season and rhen putting the price up it no bloody wonder.

Its like selling a pasty for 4 quid. Expensive youll agree. Then taking the meat out and using Aldi pastry and putting the price up to a fiver.

Ridiculous.

Dec 3, 2005
Well I just phoned Argyle - and bought my tickets - and got straight through, no you are No.1 in queue.

Expected a bit of a wait lol.

R

RWW

I've got mine.

I did spend more time considering whether to bother this year but always like the security of having my seat and priority for cup tickets and away games.

If they didn't come with it I wouldn't have bothered.