Last chance for early bird tickets (extended for 2 days) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Last chance for early bird tickets (extended for 2 days)

Nov 16, 2006
CornishPaul":3majc2pg said:
With home performances like weve had this season and rhen putting the price up it no bloody wonder.

Its like selling a pasty for 4 quid. Expensive youll agree. Then taking the meat out and using Aldi pastry and putting the price up to a fiver.

Ridiculous.

It's not though is it? This year has been an improvement on last year. With your analogy you also seem to have decided that the product is going to be worse next year than this - how have you come to that conclusion exactly?

The price has gone up by less than £1 per game. Maybe I'm in the minority but £14 per game is decent value I think.

Oct 23, 2013
Block 12
I think most people were expecting an extention and will proberly be extended again.

I renewed before the Oxford game.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Baz ....contrary to your earlier post season ticket sales are substantially higher than this time last season...

W

Wilfredo

I had convinced a friend of mine to purchase a ST for next season only to find the seats around me have all gone !!
I find it a bit strange seeing the seats have been empty all this season. I have been told that the seats have been taken by the Grandstand ST holders moving. Have I missed something here ? why are the grandstand ST holders re-locating next season when the new stand has no start date and won't be started next season.

No I won't be moving !! sat in the same seat for far too long and I like where I am. So my mate will sit with my other mates elsewhere.

Anyway the good news got my ST today.....every cloud has a silver lining :D

Jul 12, 2011
Mountwise Plymouth
The telephone lines were very busy today I was caller 16 in line when I phoned today so I would imagine we are doing well although a high amount of them were probably for the pompey game.

Jan 3, 2013
memory man":2z90873v said:
Cobi Budge.":2z90873v said:
Miss out on the under18 ST by a month, bloody annoying, probably won't be able to afford the adult ticket so will have to pay game by game for the first time.
Oh dear! I feel ashamed now. I had not realised that you were such a young man. Please forgive me for the occasional terse comment in reaction to some of your posts. My remarks were made in the mistaken belief that you were speaking with the wisdom that comes with adulthood and long experience in the judgement of goalkeepers at Home Park.
Me too Cobi

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010
Mutley
Cobi Budge.":2hr3dvix said:
Miss out on the under18 ST by a month, bloody annoying, probably won't be able to afford the adult ticket so will have to pay game by game for the first time.

There's a 21 and under ST which is a little cheaper than full price.