Least favourite away day | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Least favourite away day

Aug 3, 2008
Plymouth
Charlton many moons ago when a pheasant smashed through the coach window and landed on a screaming girls lap. Evening match and we had to travel the rest of the way in freezing conditions. We lost as well.

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
Kiddie in 2001 was pretty low; who would have known what was just around the corner that day!

Indeed, the atmosphere at Rushden that August was pretty low until Trigger scored just before half time ...

If that wasn't Trigger's most important goal, I don't know what was.

Nov 4, 2012
Bournemouth Away 10/11.

Just before kick off we found out BWP wasn't with the squad and was about to sign for Charlton which put a downer on everything before we even started, we were 2-0 down early on and eventually lost 3-0, the third was a Pirloesque penalty and we got totally outsung all game. Bad times.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
football-bet-data":27m78mxf said:
Don't these threads just turn into a "if you are 20 or under, what is the worst game of the past 2 seasons"

Brentford away under Shilton (0-7)
Burnley away when we were relegated (by them).

Proper humiliation

:greensmile: It's fair to say us long termers have witnessed far more poo than the youngies.

My last really crap game was Bury away, that the was the day I knew we had to rip the team apart.

I can stand crap players, but what I won't put up with is no heart.

May 22, 2006
Sunderland 2005 (lost 5-1)

9 hours on the shitty suppprters coach next to some fat guy who played his trance mixtape all the way there and back. Awful performance, they were better than us from first kick to last.

Never known a day to go so slowly.

Nov 18, 2011
Brighton at the Withdean a few years back on a Tuesday night. We got tonked 4-0, you could only see about half the action given that the away stand was so far from the pitch and it looked like Argyle might go under. Only bright spot was the positive words from the Brighton fans and the man on the tannoy.

Mar 3, 2008
Oldham October 2010 - blowing a hooley, freezing cold in the away end. Ngala sent off on 4 mins. :furious: Arnasson sent off 45min. :furious: :furious:

Lost 4-2 and the drummer we had drove me nuts. :crazy:

How I didn't poke that drum somewhere I don't know, bloody long miserable drive home

J

James_Dennis

Macclesfield away circa April 2000. The nadir of the Kevin Hodges era. Awful, non-league stadium and a non-entity of an opposition but we contrived to lose 4-1. I remember sitting on the platform waiting for the train back to Nottingham seriously pondering if I'd ever bother going to a game again.

C

Cobi Budge.

Burton 2013 was soul destroying. We played so well that day and then lost it in stoppage time because we had committed too many players forward trying to win the game, in hindsight we should have settled for a 0 0 considering where they were, then to make it worse, we got in to the coach to discover Banton has been recalled.

C

Cult Of Personality

Stourbridge . hated it so much and still bothers me to this day