Liverpool match day thread | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Liverpool match day thread

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Our bench will be interesting tonight.
Dorel, Sawyer, Bulvitis, Rooney.
Who else? Fletcher, Bentley + one other from the Academy.
If Purrington goes in to midfield and Sawyer at left back that would leave Tanner on the bench.

Jan 9, 2006
GL to the boys tonight, this is as big as anything in our history, I hope we do ourselves proud.

I hope all of you who are lucky enough to have a ticket get a real treat and have a great night, I wish I was going to be there with you.

BT Sport will have to do, Grrrrreeeeeeeeennnnnn Arrrrrmmmmmmyyyyyyy.

T9i.

Jun 19, 2006
Somewhere or other
cheshiregreen said:
Liverpool are short of cash so picked the 3 star Future Inn. :)

To be fair i stay there a lot when I come down to Plymouth for the games (er... I mean to visit my family) :whistle:

Cracking hotel, huge rooms and good value

Not that they will worry about the cost of course...

"there you go Mr Klopp, room 213, unfortunately it's all we have left, it's right by the lift"

Apr 4, 2015
cant wait for this game. on paper we have no chance but as was proven at anfield the game aint played on paper. I give us a 15 - 20% chance if klopp plays the kids again. For myself i regard this as the biggest game i have been to at home park in my life (since 83) purely down to the opposition and worldwide audience. As others have said all i want in reality is that the players do us proud again and we get a goal (hopefully the first) to give us something to cheer about. Anyway im going down at 6pm where i hope to see the liverpool coach coming in . coyg.