Logistics for Yeovil (A38 Closed after 8pm. Diversion) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Logistics for Yeovil (A38 Closed after 8pm. Diversion)

H

home@homepark

LG":rw63iewm said:
looks like a call to the club on Thursday morning then.
Unless someone on here unfortunately can't go and would like to sell me their ticket please?
you have a pm

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
LG":zsbycvmb said:
looks like a call to the club on Thursday morning then.
Unless someone on here unfortunately can't go and would like to sell me their ticket please?
Ticket for the game now sorted.
Look out Yeovil, the General is coming! :thumbs:

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
Ponty":3vp32buo said:
Will returned tickets go back on sale?

I can do a Tuesday night.

Call the club Thursday - sorted :thumbup:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
If anyone else has a terrace ticket to sell I'll have it off you, saves the hassle of the box office!

Nov 4, 2012
Anyone else p!ssed off that we have to pay for our coach tickets again? If I want to go I'll have to fork out an extra £15. Doesn't seem fair at all. I didn't pay money to have a shuttle trip to Yeovil on a coach, I paid for travel to a football match. The football match was called off. People who want their coach tickets refunded should be allowed a refund and those who want to go to the rearrangement shouldn't have to fork out again. I think it's disgusting.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
PAFC94":z7ozy4f7 said:
Anyone else p!ssed off that we have to pay for our coach tickets again? If I want to go I'll have to fork out an extra £15. Doesn't seem fair at all. I didn't pay money to have a shuttle trip to Yeovil on a coach, I paid for travel to a football match. The football match was called off. People who want their coach tickets refunded should be allowed a refund and those who want to go to the rearrangement shouldn't have to fork out again. I think it's disgusting.

So we booked a hotel,will we get our money back NO. So who pays for the coaches on the 23rd ?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
PAFC94":3qh83uwt said:

That's ridiculous. It's not the fault of the coach operator that the football match was called off, they had to pay the wages of the drivers and for the fuel.
Attending a football match always carries a risk because of the weather and other forces out of the control of a football fan. You took that risk and lost out this time. I can understand a slight discount if you return to Yeovil but not a full refund.
It's the weather, it happens.

Nov 4, 2012
Knarf Reprah":112qw7mo said:
So the coaches didn't use any fuel to get there then? Of course we have to pay again

As a gesture, I think the club should cover the costs.

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
PAFC94":2hdlk7am said:
Knarf Reprah":2hdlk7am said:
So the coaches didn't use any fuel to get there then? Of course we have to pay again

So will the club cover the costs for everyone that went in cars,trains,mini-buses,coaches etc.

Nov 4, 2012
dick.argyle":do407ap4 said:
PAFC94":do407ap4 said:
Knarf Reprah":do407ap4 said:

So will the club cover the costs for everyone that went in cars,trains,mini-buses,coaches etc.

Seeing as the coaches are run by the club I think they should cover the losses in these situations.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
PAFC94":lqzl59z0 said:
dick.argyle":lqzl59z0 said:
PAFC94":lqzl59z0 said:
Knarf Reprah":lqzl59z0 said:

Seeing as the coaches are run by the club I think they should cover the losses in these situations.
They are not run by the club. They are run by the Plymouth Supporters Branch.