Logistics for Yeovil (A38 Closed after 8pm. Diversion) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Logistics for Yeovil (A38 Closed after 8pm. Diversion)

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
PAFC94":o0wca4ji said:
dick.argyle":o0wca4ji said:
PAFC94":o0wca4ji said:
Knarf Reprah":o0wca4ji said:
So the coaches didn't use any fuel to get there then? Of course we have to pay again

As a gesture, I think the club should cover the costs.

So will the club cover the costs for everyone that went in cars,trains,mini-buses,coaches etc.

Seeing as the coaches are run by the club I think they should cover the losses in these situations.

NOT all coaches are run by the club, Green Taverners, Senior Greens,Cornwall Greens,North Devon Greens,
and that is just a few.

Nov 4, 2012
LG":1flagxpy said:
PAFC94":1flagxpy said:
dick.argyle":1flagxpy said:
PAFC94":1flagxpy said:
Knarf Reprah":1flagxpy said:
So the coaches didn't use any fuel to get there then? Of course we have to pay again

So will the club cover the costs for everyone that went in cars,trains,mini-buses,coaches etc.

Seeing as the coaches are run by the club I think they should cover the losses in these situations.
They are not run by the club. They are run by the Plymouth Supporters Branch.

Ah right. I didn't know that. That's a bit different then.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Can I make the point NOW.

IF the Exeter City game is called off on April 2nd, I will NOT be refunding any money.

:twisted: :scarf:

Mar 3, 2012
dick.argyle":3l1yxocu said:
PAFC94":3l1yxocu said:
Knarf Reprah":3l1yxocu said:

Agreed!

Me and my mates went by train, and probably cost us more than it would have by coach! You dont here anyone that went by train complaining, yet its no different!

Nov 4, 2012
liamkite1":3co2mb7m said:
dick.argyle":3co2mb7m said:
PAFC94":3co2mb7m said:
Knarf Reprah":3co2mb7m said:

Agreed!

Me and my mates went by train, and probably cost us more than it would have by coach! You dont here anyone that went by train complaining, yet its no different!

I thought the official coaches were paid for by the club. I agree it's not fair if it's paid for by the official supporters group that they have to cover the costs.

Jan 3, 2013
Pogleswoody":2vbg2176 said:
IJN":2vbg2176 said:
Can I make the point NOW.

IF the Exeter City game is called off on April 2nd, I will NOT be refunding any money.

:twisted: :scarf:

Aaah .. the Great Blizzard of April 2016!! Now that was a storm!! :shock:

Is Dominic coming back then?

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
PAFC94":19t58wz0 said:
liamkite1":19t58wz0 said:
dick.argyle":19t58wz0 said:
PAFC94":19t58wz0 said:
Knarf Reprah":19t58wz0 said:

Agreed!

I thought the official coaches were paid for by the club. I agree it's not fair if it's paid for by the official supporters group that they have to cover the costs.

Even if the the club did pay for the coaches,why should they pay twice. I think you should think before you post.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I don't care Paul, I'll be flying back from warmer climes.

Nov 4, 2012
dick.argyle":geunqa30 said:
PAFC94":geunqa30 said:
liamkite1":geunqa30 said:
dick.argyle":geunqa30 said:
PAFC94":geunqa30 said:
Knarf Reprah":geunqa30 said:

Agreed!

Even if the the club did pay for the coaches,why should they pay twice. I think you should think before you post.

Because I think the club should take a pretty small loss as a gesture to the fans who didn't get what they paid the club for. But as my money didn't go to the club I don't think they should be liable.

Apr 8, 2013
OK just been to the box office and had to pay again. I understand why but a goodwill gesture like the gts are doing would have been nice.

I had a day off work lost a days pay to be on a coach to yeovil and back but that's life looking forward to the game on the Tuesday night.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
To make the point again it's the Plymouth Branch that run the coaches not PAFC.

If the Plymouth Branch want to make the same offer as the GT's they can do it on here.

David Fisher always posts the 'adverts' on here, perhaps David can tell us...............................?

Thanks heavens it was only Yeovil meaning it was a lot cheaper (relatively) trip then somewhere further afield, tears would of be shed then.

Really looking to the rescheduled match, never been to Huish before, haven't done an evening away match in forever and thanks to the 'test run' on Saturday, I now know how to get to the pub from the carpark :scarf: