Luggy (who will he support?) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luggy (who will he support?)

Aug 15, 2008
He is captain kneejerk but he does have a point 90% of the time.

He is passionate that much is clear and we could use a lot more young fans like him in my opinion.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Justin":3bxf82r5 said:
Ed_Blackburn":3bxf82r5 said:
Cobi is a fickle chap who wears his heart on his sleeve. He's a stereotypical football fan who goes from ecstasy to disappear in the blink of an eye, he loves a player in the first half and their not worthy of their wage by the final whistle. I love this kind of emotion, passion and exuberance on match day, in the stadium especially where the passion helps the players and adds massively to the the atmosphere.

But. It is so incredibly frustrating and irritating when splashed all over a website that in the main is relatively conservative and objective. Too see such passion manifested in text is very hard to stomach. I really don't think such unbridled passion translates to the written conversation.

In other words; please Cobi, learn to compose your thoughts instead of assuming every reader of this message board wants a running commentary of your most personal thoughts and opinions on every facet of PAFC (and beyond) particularly during the match, whilst your attending. You may enjoy your diarrhetic outpouring, but I think it's rude to assume everyone else is interested. This is a football message board not TMZ.

Please: Think. Compose. Consider.

(I hope you enjoyed the game today, it's rather difficult to judge from your comments)

Do you realise how condescending that reads Ed?

Why shouldn't he express his views?
He talks a lot more sense than most on here.

Yep. Keep it going Cobi. Everyone should be entitled to express their views, although that should go without saying. 

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Ed_Blackburn":3taubcf0 said:
Cobi is a fickle chap who wears his heart on his sleeve. He's a stereotypical football fan who goes from ecstasy to disappear in the blink of an eye, he loves a player in the first half and their not worthy of their wage by the final whistle. I love this kind of emotion, passion and exuberance on match day, in the stadium especially where the passion helps the players and adds massively to the the atmosphere.

But. It is so incredibly frustrating and irritating when splashed all over a website that in the main is relatively conservative and objective. Too see such passion manifested in text is very hard to stomach. I really don't think such unbridled passion translates to the written conversation.

In other words; please Cobi, learn to compose your thoughts instead of assuming every reader of this message board wants a running commentary of your most personal thoughts and opinions on every facet of PAFC (and beyond) particularly during the match, whilst your attending. You may enjoy your diarrhetic outpouring, but I think it's rude to assume everyone else is interested. This is a football message board not TMZ.

Please: Think. Compose. Consider.

(I hope you enjoyed the game today, it's rather difficult to judge from your comments)

You may have enjoyed your diarrhetic outpouring against Cobi, but I think its rude to assume everyone else is interested.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
People's opinions always count, it might not be what some of us want to hear but it's an opinion none the less.

I read some of Cobi's posts some of the time, I don't always agree, but the lad attends a lot of matches and in my book that means he very much able to post on PASoti. The PAS has always been important, the 'oti' happens only to be the medium by which it's delivered.

C

Cobi Budge.

Acknowledge I can be a bit knee jerk at times, but I guess it's just getting over-excited, I try to be objective the day after. :lol:

:scarf:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Gary_Wills":1ua8nag1 said:
If just about results, you'll be in favour of Pulis returning then? (Forget Luggy.)

Methinks Pulis is destined for West Ham.

Just a hunch.

Apr 15, 2008
London
Gary_Wills":2xn2uk08 said:
If just about results, you'll be in favour of Pulis returning then? (Forget Luggy.)

Yes, I'd take Pulis.

Anyway, my point was it's all about results not the manager jumping around, kissing his (blazer) badge and promising to paint Smeaton's Tower green.

I'd rather than Pelligrini than Pardew.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Gary_Wills":bb4qa3ci said:

The best manager we've had, possibly in our entire history. What he did with the players he had, it might not have been pretty to watch but you can't argue against the results he got.

C

Cobi Budge.

Andy Holland":p811522m said:
Gary_Wills":p811522m said:

The best manager we've had, possibly in our entire history. What he did with the players he had, it might not have been pretty to watch but you can't argue against the results he got.

This.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
IJN":f59vy1qy said:
People's opinions always count, it might not be what some of us want to hear but it's an opinion none the less.

I read some of Cobi's posts some of the time, I don't always agree, but the lad attends a lot of matches and in my book that means he very much able to post on PASoti. The PAS has always been important, the 'oti' happens only to be the medium by which it's delivered.
PASOTI.
All inclusive :cool:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm sure that phrase was used in the correct sense Paul, you seem to have latched on to it in your inimitable style. Let it go and move on, there's a good 'General'.

My point has always been, I listen to someone who attends a match as they have been able to form their own opinion, those that don't attend, can't as all they go on is based upon some commentator or another.

Simple really.