Luton (a) : Where to watch on Sky | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luton (a) : Where to watch on Sky

Jan 11, 2009
I'm in London as well so once I've parked my coach at the Emirates I'll head for the Farringdon pub...........coca cola only though!.

Dec 20, 2011
Argyle-sy":2ja1bele said:
fitz":2ja1bele said:
The BEin listing have this being shown live on bein hd2. On OSN.
Hope they have got that right!
Coygs

Yeah, it's advertised as being on Bein sports 2 on Saturday morning so will check Bein sports come Saturday, if not it will be on sky which there are plenty of links for.
When I go into beINsports it tells me that I am GEOBLOCKED......... WHATEVER THAT MEANS!

Are there any recommended links where I can watch he match for free without any problems ( ie free trials maybe)?

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
falmouthgreen":3n1eki7w said:
Argyle-sy":3n1eki7w said:
fitz":3n1eki7w said:
The BEin listing have this being shown live on bein hd2. On OSN.
Hope they have got that right!
Coygs

Yeah, it's advertised as being on Bein sports 2 on Saturday morning so will check Bein sports come Saturday, if not it will be on sky which there are plenty of links for.
When I go into beINsports it tells me that I am GEOBLOCKED......... WHATEVER THAT MEANS!

Are there any recommended links where I can watch he match for free without any problems ( ie free trials maybe)?

Have pm'd you a link mate, If you go up to the top where it says live tv Bein sports is on there as well. Geoblocked means that you are being blocked because of your location, Bein sports is an american channel so strictly speaking only availble online to people in america.

N

NorfolkGreen

It's on in the Silent Whistle in Ashburton, say hello to my Dad if you pop in.

Also Sky have a day pass to Sports for £6.99