Luton (a) : Where to watch on Sky | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Luton (a) : Where to watch on Sky

S

swendies

I`m unfortunately going to be breathing bad air in Exeter so Riley`s it is. Might wear my Argyle shirt!

Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
On three counties radio, works in south london.
All these stream links asked for credit card details, uneasing.
Oops, radio cut. Darn it.

Jul 19, 2014
Went to the Walkabout pub in Temple, had to bus it from Victoria as the Circle and District Tubes were closed so missed most of the 1st half anyway, my fault, I should've checked online, when I got there they were showing the rugby instead! Asked the guy behind the bar why they weren't showing the footy when it had been advertised and he said they have 2 Sky boxes and one if them broke this morning!

Ended up watching it in complete silence in another pub on the Strand called The George! No atmosphere or cheering or anything, even the TV speakers were on mute! Next time I'll try the pub in Farringdon mentioned a few posts back!

Managed to high-five a couple of Argyle fans I bumped into at Blackfriars station but they were the only other Greens I saw all day!

Apr 27, 2009
I went to the Poacher in Portishead and was pleasantly surprised to find a few groups of Argyle fans there, about 12 of us in all. Had a good afternoon :)

Sep 6, 2006
dellaclearing":278s4zwi said:
Went to the Walkabout pub in Temple, had to bus it from Victoria as the Circle and District Tubes were closed so missed most of the 1st half anyway, my fault, I should've checked online, when I got there they were showing the rugby instead! Asked the guy behind the bar why they weren't showing the footy when it had been advertised and he said they have 2 Sky boxes and one if them broke this morning!

Ended up watching it in complete silence in another pub on the Strand called The George! No atmosphere or cheering or anything, even the TV speakers were on mute! Next time I'll try the pub in Farringdon mentioned a few posts back!
Where it was guaranteed to be on and just 5 mins away!

Managed to high-five a couple of Argyle fans I bumped into at Blackfriars station but they were the only other Greens I saw all day!

W

Wilfredo

Watched the game in the 3 sisters pub in Amsterdam....awesome atmosphere :thumbs: :stout:

Apr 17, 2013
Watched in the Castle in Ealing. The bar man is from South Brent and was very helpful turning the volume up. A bit of interest from others in the pub but I was the only green there. Nice place though.

May 10, 2013
I ended up watching it in the silent whistle in ashburton as was on a camping trip to the river dart country club :) a good crowed including the local Exeter fans