Man of the Match v Doncaster? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Doncaster?

Man of the Match v Doncaster

• McCormick

Votes: 170 77.6%
  • Miller

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sokolik

• Bradley

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Threlkeld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Sarcevic

• Carey

• Kennedy

• Jervis

• Spencer

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Songo'o

• Taylor

• Blissett

• Total voters

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Luke for me too. That save from Marquis was world class. Also, Luke was solid all game. Thought Sonny ran him a close second.
Good performances from Sokolik, Fox and Sarcevic as well. Miller put in a shift and Yann had a good cameo.
But a great team performance, painful to watch sometimes, especially first half. 3 massive points!!
Get in Argyle!!!

Ray Stidwell

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jam First
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 20, 2003
Penn, near High Wycombe
Lousy_Pint":11amt8by said:
Luke for me too. That save from Marquis was world class. Also, Luke was solid all game. Thought Sonny ran him a close second.
Good performances from Sokolik, Fox and Sarcevic as well. Miller put in a shift and Yann had a good cameo.
But a great team performance, painful to watch sometimes, especially first half. 3 massive points!!
Get in Argyle!!!
This!

Mick Wing

♣️ PASALB Member
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Sep 17, 2003
Big mention for bradley but luke for me but all in all well played everyone great result coyg :scarf: :scarf: :scarf:

lipsonlad67

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 17, 2016
Deepest Lincolnshire
Great performance from Luke, great saves and really looked unbeatable today and so it proved to be. Sonny a close second, got the winner and was a rock at the back. The pair of them were immense.

Larry David

✅ Evergreen
Apr 9, 2004
LA NY or Cuckfield
Great display from Luke, magnificent! Special word for Jimmy Spencer if you don't get what he brings to the team I'm staggered, selfless hard graft. Top effort. I like Ryan Taylor but he does go down too easily and refs are wise to it.

Mar 14, 2009
Bradley and McComick were equally impressive and important.

McCormick for his good saves, especially the first half one. Bradley for his block on the line and goal.

Nov 4, 2012
Luke. One world class save. Two other top drawer saves. Safe hands and solid throughout. Good kicking also.

Jan 3, 2013
Larry David":16co4jot said:
Great display from Luke, magnificent! Special word for Jimmy Spencer if you don't get what he brings to the team I'm staggered, selfless hard graft. Top effort. I like Ryan Taylor but he does go down too easily and refs are wise to it.

This, I really rate Spencer