Man of the Match v Doncaster? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Doncaster?

Man of the Match v Doncaster

• McCormick

Votes: 170 77.6%
  • Miller

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Sokolik

• Bradley

Votes: 39 17.8%
  • Threlkeld

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fox

Votes: 2 0.9%
  • Sarcevic

• Carey

• Kennedy

• Jervis

• Spencer

Votes: 4 1.8%
  • Songo'o

• Taylor

• Blissett

• Total voters
G

Greenskin

Beyton_Green":6u4w5wki said:
No votes for Spencer.......

So what point are you trying to make? You've said on another thread that you didn't think much of Spencer today and fair enough, that's your opinion [although your comment about Spencer "not running" has to be one of the most ludicrous comments ever, because if he did one thing well today it was work ceaselessly across the Doncaster back line].But this thread would seem to be about Man of the match, not to gloat because a player that you didn't think was very good hasn't received a vote, don't really understand what the point is.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Sonny for me, Luke did well with a couple of great saves but Sonny did so much more.

A

andyr1963

Bradley both scored and saved a goal. Luke, yeah I know two fantastic saves but he just doesn't score enough. :lol:

Bradley. Man of the match. QED

:greensmile:

D

Doncastervisitor

Opinion here of a Doncaster supporter.

MotM was your keeper. Despite (some of) our fans taunts, he produced a class display with 3 top top saves that on another day at least one or two go in.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Just back , it has to be Luke.

His 2 fantastic saves in the first half were only bettered by the one in the second. That is not to say others didn't play well, in fact it was a genuine team performance. But in a game where we were under greta pressure for more time than I care to remember it was Luke who was inspirational with his dominance in front of goal and his sheer brilliance when called upon.

That for me was the game that clinched promotion! Not mathematically perhaps but the numbers are all going in our favour.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Mark_Colling":1bxa275e said:
tonycholwell":1bxa275e said:
Just back , it has to be Luke.

... we were under greta pressure for more time than I care to remember ...
I think we know why it took so long to get back; Tony, you dark horse!

Sadly Mark, the reason for the delay home was Bakewell market this morning. Probably more expensive than a trip to Gretna:)