Man of the Match v Southend? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Man of the Match v Southend?

Man of the Match v Southend?

• McCormick

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Blanchard

• Trotman

Votes: 14 9.4%
  • Nelson

Votes: 17 11.4%
  • Purrington

Votes: 33 22.1%
  • Gurrieri

Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Hourihane

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Blizzard

Votes: 37 24.8%
  • Banton

• Alessandra

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • Reid

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Thomas

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Feb 21, 2011
Purrinton was excellent today, as was Blizzard. Good performance decent result and we move on.

Mar 23, 2011
Blizzard got my vote today no stand out player but a good team performance against a top team,we would have lost to them earlier in the season so well done Argyle.

Doyley43

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 21, 2006
SOUTH HAMS
Ben for me - I hope we can hang on to him, but if he does get snapped up one day, I hope we get a huge fee because I think he has a great career ahead of him

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Waldron12":wsr7y83n said:
Dan Ellard":wsr7y83n said:
Cobi Budge.":wsr7y83n said:
Purrington, calm and assured.

...and at fault for their goal.

Hourihane for me.

Trotman was at fault went for a header wide right messed it up and left a massive gap in the middle of the pitch

IIRC Trotman did well to make the header at all. But yes maybe he should have directed it better and he did leave a big gap in our defensive line.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
FRED":32lau6v0 said:
Blizzard got my vote today no stand out player but a good team performance against a top team,we would have lost to them earlier in the season so well done Argyle.
We did, 1-0. I also went for Blizzard. He's been a revelation since returning from his illness.

D

Davepafc

Thought Blizzard and Conor did well keeping their midfield quiet and restricting them to very little through the middle, with the latter shading it for me. Honorable mentions for Ben, Curtis and Reid for a decent shift.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
Reid nelson and purrington all good games, only found myself moaning about Hourihane once, so can't have been his usual self.

Blanchard was poor, although blizzard broke up a few things his passing was dire at times.

Luke had mixed bag of first half, some flappy dodgy moments but experience helped him turn bad better. 2 vital one handed stops that had little right to get to and IMO not at fault for the goal. Kicking was bizarrely bad.

MOTM Ben P

C

CornerBoy

Nelson for me, if Reid managed to convert one of the many chances he created for himself it would have been him. Good game today, really enjoyed it.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
youngbutloyal":1u1xfyly said:
Is it me or was Banton a huge disappointment? Waste of space!

just you being so harsh youngbutimpatient!

when yiou are oldandcynical like me you will be able to pick hype from truth.

I am of the :maybe he shouldn't have played today' camp. a week's training/conditioning and an away game cameo may have been the way to go. but that is hindsight.

disappointed - yes. waste of space? - well you should know that isn't true so why say it?

he scared a couple of their defenders today - wait till he is fit! :scarf:

Feb 21, 2011
earl grey":pfypoxma said:
Reid nelson and purrington all good games, only found myself moaning about Hourihane once, so can't have been his usual self.

Blanchard was poor, although blizzard broke up a few things his passing was dire at times.

Luke had mixed bag of first half, some flappy dodgy moments but experience helped him turn bad better. 2 vital one handed stops that had little right to get to and IMO not at fault for the goal. Kicking was bizarrely bad.

MOTM Ben P
Glass half empty?