Match day pasties | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match day pasties

Your favourite pasty?

• Ivor Dewdney

Votes: 71 39.0%
  • Ron Dewdney

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Ginsters

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • The Gorge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Oggy Oggy

Votes: 17 9.3%
  • Pilgrim Pasties

Votes: 9 4.9%
  • Dashers

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Friary Mill

Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Warren’s

• Lewis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Philip’s

Votes: 7 3.8%
  • Henderson

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Chaucer Way

• Anne’s

• Homemade

Votes: 18 9.9%
  • Other

Votes: 20 11.0%

• Total voters

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Now is the opportunity for all the heretics to come over from the dark side and sample an Ivors.

T

Tyhee_Slim

Tried both. Ivor's from the shop in Cornwall St occasionally when in town of a Satdee, and Ron's when I was a yardie. Think I preferred Ron's actually, because of the pastry, but thar was about it as they both tasted like they were full of floor sweepings.

Very few decent oggies to be had east of the Tamar. Of all the Janner versions I think I preferred Jacka's down the Barbican.

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
justanotherfan":15xa45j2 said:
Now is the opportunity for all the heretics to come over from the dark side and sample an Ivors.
NO chance,the van that's taken over from Rons is the same company i get mine from at Milehouse.
I usually get 5 and also have them delivered between match days :thumbs:

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
I've noticed with the pasties at Home Park, the pastry goes everywhere and flakes off when you eat it, which is why I prefer Friary Mill, the pastry is more shortcrust there which is really good. A lot of them I haven't tried but also Ginsters is pretty good too.

May 22, 2006
r4h4al":2iqol8jl said:
I've noticed with the pasties at Home Park, the pastry goes everywhere and flakes off when you eat it, which is why I prefer Friary Mill, the pastry is more shortcrust there which is really good. A lot of them I haven't tried but also Ginsters is pretty good too.

Incoming! Take cover!!

Jan 6, 2004
Ivor Dewdneys - I dont why the club cannot sell them in the ground where they will get a cut rather than losing out to the vans on the approaches.

(not the away end though as anybody not brought up locally considers them inedible!)

Dec 6, 2012
Plymouth, England, PL2 3HG
Green_Flash":1oac0ml3 said:
Ivor Dewdneys - I dont why the club cannot sell them in the ground where they will get a cut rather than losing out to the vans on the approaches.

(not the away end though as anybody not brought up locally considers them inedible!)
Once bitten,twice shy!!!!

M

MikeN

Barnecutt's are the best. Well, the second best, after my mum's. However, she seems to be using the fact that I'm pushing 40, married and living in my own home as a paper-thin excuse not to make them for me any more, so I'll have to make do with Barnecutt's.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
MikeN":i91c80cv said:
Barnecutt's are the best. Well, the second best, after my mum's. However, she seems to be using the fact that I'm pushing 40, married and living in my own home as a paper-thin excuse not to make them for me any more, so I'll have to make do with Barnecutt's.
FFS Mike thats really not on, if I were you I would contact adult social services because this needs to nipped in the bud. You wait next she will stop doing your washing and cleaning your bunny out. :D :scarf:

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
MikeN":2h164bd1 said:

So she doesn't want you to visit her then?