Match thread: Orient 2 sent off in first 14 mins. FT 0-2 | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match thread: Orient 2 sent off in first 14 mins. FT 0-2

Mar 14, 2009
Fingers crossed this sees Spencer play "in the hole". With Goodwillie ahead of him. Hopefully not the other way around!

I swear Spencer has a team mate awareness that as yet to be really tapped into.

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
I'm pretty sure it will be Goodwillie out wide and Carey behind Spencer although to be honest when Goodwillie played behind Spencer on Saturday it was the best I'd seen of wither of them in a league game so far.

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Metal_Green_Mickey":kvsm498a said:
Fingers crossed this sees Spencer play "in the hole". With Goodwillie ahead of him. Hopefully not the other way around!

Neither, Spencer up front, GW and JJ wide left and right
:cry:

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Northernlightgreen":3simdq8a said:
Metal_Green_Mickey":3simdq8a said:

Neither, Spencer up front, GW and JJ wide left and right
:cry:
That's really stupid.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Happy with a point, over the moon with 3 to make up for Saturday's 2 dropped points.

Sep 19, 2016
A point is always good away from home, but again I think we seem better away than at home. I guess teams attack us at home, from watching the video of the Hartlepool match they just got everyone behind the ball once the freak goal went in. `teams must come to Home Park to stop us playing,

Sep 8, 2013
Very interesting scenario this evening. No Garita, so we must hope that we have an alternative option up front (yet to be seen). And I hope we can be more dominant in midfield possession. Difficult to assess what will be the Orient players' motivation following their events of the last few days. However, we need these three points I feel. Anyway COYG!!!