Match thread: Orient 2 sent off in first 14 mins. FT 0-2 | Page 21 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Match thread: Orient 2 sent off in first 14 mins. FT 0-2

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
We won so any criticism isn't allowed it seems.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Well I'm just pleased that we won 2-0 and are 5 points clear at the top of the league with a completely overhauled squad.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Me too. Looking back at this thread this morning some people clearly didn't enjoy or derive much if any pleasure at 3 away points that took us 5 points clear. If you can't enjoy the winning times it's very sad.

Oct 14, 2015
Anyone who thinks playing against 9 men is easy are being very naive. Our players had to be professional in their approach making sure the ref doesn't try to even things up. Every little infringement he punished us for after the 2 sending offs hence why we committed more fouls then them. Can't imagine our lot have every practiced playing against 9 men cause it's such a rarity. It was job done, give Orient some credit though. I was praying Goodwillie would get a goal last night, he is desperate to score..As for team selection, not sure why Tanner or Oscar aren't starting, but that's just my opinion,..

Feb 18, 2009
Plymouth
What on earth is there to criticize? The gameplan was changed after 20 seconds, then after the 2nd red it was torn to shreds. We were then playing a team with no strikers, no midfield and 9 defenders. Probably quite hard to break down.
HEY!!! WE WON.