Matchday moments - Stevenage video- Link on pg1 | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday moments - Stevenage video- Link on pg1

Jan 7, 2013
Once again much appreciated.. love hearing the crowd when we score or chant, goosebumps every time!

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
clokey84":3pn0tyw8 said:
Once again much appreciated.. love hearing the crowd when we score or chant, goosebumps every time!
Pleasure. Like capturing the fans celebrate as it's something that often goes unseen, where in some cases, it can be more watch-worthy than the goal.

B

Big Kev

Take a bow, great work!

Especially good angle for the penalty decision, brilliant for all Argyle exiles!

:thumbs: :clap:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
It makes a real change for anything fan orientated as well.

Usually it's ALL about the players, so this does make a refreshing change.

Well done again Mr Rose.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Footage of the changing room (before the players arrive), the ticket office, in the concourses under the stands and even the away end would add to the videos.

Good stuff all round.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":w0kkoopl said:
Footage of the changing room (before the players arrive), the ticket office, in the concourses under the stands and even the away end would add to the videos.

Good stuff all round.

Changing room access will be hard, but I'll try :thumbs: Cheers for the advice btw, appreciate it. Didn't even think about the concourses

Jan 25, 2011
plymouth
Thanks for all your kind words. Think this goes down better with the fans than drumming. ( quote )
Hundred times better than the drum,great work.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Cornish Chris":k9yepp48 said:
Would be good if GoS could incorporate it into their site so it reaches more than us lot on Pasoti.

I would have thought anyone who reads GoS also reads Pasoti, Chris.

Nov 4, 2012
I Love these videos, it really captures the atmosphere.

Some people often criticize the atmosphere at Home Park but I think we're bloody loud. It's hard to gage just how loud we are when you're in amongst it but these videos really show it well.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Posters come and go, that's always been the way, from way, way back.

However readers don't, and even our detractors, read this site avidly, I can think of a few that read it more than our Mods do.

Only a few weeks ago, a post on here appeared on another website within two minutes apparently, so I suggest the people on the net, all read this site and GOS.

It's the people off the net that miss out on the wonderful GoS. THE best Argyle website in the world in my opinion. This one is simply the best forum. :greensmile:

I'd also point out that whilst some people claim not to post on here anymore they often do. Mr Tumble is a recent example. The Mods know who it is within days of them coming on, but as usual with the site, it's dealt with simply, non publically and without any breaches of data protection.

Oct 18, 2010
St Judes
Both those were very good, summed up the Stevange match very well. Also love the first shot, you caught the sky well for the first shot.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep agree completely, it's something I've never seen but would loved to from now on.

I think someone has already mention it, but can't GoS have this as well. It would appear symbiotic.

R

RWW

It's brilliant. It gives the fan a real highlights package and showcases your skills for future employers.

I hope you have monetised it on you tube as you deserve any money that comes your way.

My only worry is that Sky or the Football league will complain that they have had to pay to produce highlights and it is copyrighted etc. etc......I really hope this doesn't happen though.