Matchday moments - Stevenage video- Link on pg1 | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Matchday moments - Stevenage video- Link on pg1

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
rose":3vixump0 said:
Biggs":3vixump0 said:
I thought that was absolutely brilliant. Can you do it every week??
I'm doing it every home game.

Thanks for all your kind words. Think this goes down better with the fans than drumming :lol:

Excellent. Can guarantee this will be a popular feature with us exiles, who only make it to a couple of home games each season.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
RWW":1zhfzg5u said:
It's brilliant. It gives the fan a real highlights package and showcases your skills for future employers.

I hope you have monetised it on you tube as you deserve any money that comes your way.

My only worry is that Sky or the Football league will complain that they have had to pay to produce highlights and it is copyrighted etc. etc......I really hope this doesn't happen though.

It's an official video from PAFC so there shouldn't be a problem with Sky etc.
We as fans are so used to seeing just the match action in post-match highlights so this is very refreshing, well done the media dept.

R

RWW

Ah perfect...

I didn't realise it was authorised by Argyle as part of their highlights package from the media department.

These videos links need to be tweeted out by all and sundry as a means of free advertising.

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":1yb6yj7n said:
RWW":1yb6yj7n said:
It's brilliant. It gives the fan a real highlights package and showcases your skills for future employers.

I hope you have monetised it on you tube as you deserve any money that comes your way.

My only worry is that Sky or the Football league will complain that they have had to pay to produce highlights and it is copyrighted etc. etc......I really hope this doesn't happen though.

It's an official video from PAFC so there shouldn't be a problem with Sky etc.
We as fans are so used to seeing just the match action in post-match highlights so this is very refreshing, well done the media dept.

Since it's going through the official Argyle account, they have all the correct licencing for the music, match action...ect.

The media dept have been fantastic to me recently, and I think they certainly deserve a lot of the praise, as without them, there would be no video. I wouldn't even be allowed to film if it wasn't for them :nworthy:

Feb 24, 2009
Paignton, Devon
Good work with the penalty footage but in hindsight I think I would have preferred you in Westley's face when we scored....furious he was, furious......priceless :funny:

Seriously, top salute, enjoyed the Exeter video as well :thumbs:

I do like the fact that there is no commentary, the atmosphere of the ground, even empty, and then the match day noise is fantastic with out any other distractions.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yep kudos to the media department, they get enough stick so let's praise them when they bring something new an innovative to us fans.

May 22, 2006
Made the programme better.
Got rid of the silly twitter nicknames.
Got this thing here going.
Not retweeting complaints.

Very good job all round. Credit where it's due, they've obviously thought about things a lot over the summer.

Aug 8, 2013
Worcester
You should hand cameras out to the ballboys to do a bit of recording, save you having to run round the place acting as a one man band!! ;)

Sep 29, 2008
Plymouth
spowell92":12ghud09 said:
You should hand cameras out to the ballboys to do a bit of recording, save you having to run round the place acting as a one man band!! ;)

1) That would be nice and cheap to dish out a camera to every ball boy

&

2) They have work to do as well :lol:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I'm not sure Tyler and River are old enough to have a chest yet are they? :greensmile: