Memo to Mr Brent and the board ! | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Memo to Mr Brent and the board !

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Can I just say one more thing then i’ll Stop replying to this thread.

Ave-it quoted Knibbsworth’s post which drew attention to the players meeting after the Fleetwood game and the improvement in results thereafter. I can accept that the results have got better as had the disciplinary issues that plagued us early in the season. But by I think posties post and Knibbsworth’s acceptance of the reasoning, Adams had very little to do with it. It was the players that cleared the air and it’s the players that should take the plaudits for doing something about the issues when clearly Adams had no clue what to do.

If we stay up, a very well done to the player that led the “revolt”.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Ade the green":213mgc1l said:

Ave-it quoted Knibbsworth’s post which drew attention to the players meeting after the Fleetwood game and the improvement in results thereafter. I can accept that the results have got better as had the disciplinary issues that plagued us early in the season. But by I think posties post and Knibbsworth’s acceptance of the reasoning, Adams had very little to do with it. It was the players that cleared the air and it’s the players that should take the plaudits for doing something about the issues when clearly Adams had no clue what to do.

Why stop - must be 20 odd posts on this thread alone to say the same thing. Moving up that leaderboard nicely :).

In fact I'll help. How do you know "It was the players that cleared the air and it’s the players that should take the plaudits for doing something about the issues when clearly Adams had no clue what to do." ?

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Class, form, stats, no matter which way you look at the underlying problems of tactics and a lack of a goal scoring central striker remain. Draws are not enough and we can only win games by scoring more than the opposition, even using the recent form guide we are still -15. There are stastistics, damn stastistics and lies, last 6 = reasonable, last three= abysmal, season overall = words fail me.

justanotherfan

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Frank_Butcher":13y52ziz said:
Ade the green":13y52ziz said:

Why stop - must be 20 odd posts on this thread alone to say the same thing. Moving up that leaderboard nicely :).

In fact I'll help. How do you know "It was the players that cleared the air and it’s the players that should take the plaudits for doing something about the issues when clearly Adams had no clue what to do." ?

I think going from second bottom to absolute bottom can hardly be construed as moving up, defies the laws of physics, me thinks.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Ade the green":2k5e0x9l said:

Toumani Diagouraga played his first game after the Fleetwood defeat. In 9 games he's only been on the losing side twice, once with only 10 men in the side. I think he's played a big part in the revival.

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
justanotherfan":2cmjhdbh said:
Frank_Butcher":2cmjhdbh said:
Ade the green":2cmjhdbh said:

I think going from second bottom to absolute bottom can hardly be construed as moving up, defies the laws of physics, me thinks.

Uhh ? Suggest re-reading the context.

Jan 3, 2013
Keepitgreen":ktgms2ms said:
Ade the green":ktgms2ms said:

Toumani Diagouraga played his first game after the Fleetwood defeat. In 9 games he's only been on the losing side twice, once with only 10 men in the side. I think he's played a big part in the revival.
Revival? Have u seen the league table?

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Knarf Reprah":22kwa6fv said:
Keepitgreen":22kwa6fv said:
Ade the green":22kwa6fv said:

Keep The Faith - Frank !!!

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Knarf Reprah":28ryyhl0 said:
Keepitgreen":28ryyhl0 said:
Ade the green":28ryyhl0 said:

Can you imagine the table if we hadn't pick up the points that I speak of?

Jun 10, 2011
There is no need to send Mr. Brent a memo there is a fans forum on 9th December. You can speak to him face to face.

Jan 3, 2013
Keepitgreen":3i7dkpdo said:
Knarf Reprah":3i7dkpdo said:
Keepitgreen":3i7dkpdo said:
Ade the green":3i7dkpdo said:

Can you imagine the table if we hadn't pick up the points that I speak of?

Yes, we'd be bottom.......oh, hang on....

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":95tqigoa said:
Knarf Reprah":95tqigoa said:
Keepitgreen":95tqigoa said:
Ade the green":95tqigoa said:

Keep The Faith - Frank !!!

I would if you could tell me where 34 points are coming from.......

Aug 5, 2016
Our form since the Shrewsbury match would definitely keep us up if maintained until April.

Have we done anything spectacular in that time that is impossible to replicate?