Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nadir Ciftci to join on loan? - Now Confirmed!

B

Bonehead

Andy Holland":3lv7hnb2 said:
Looks good. 6'1, with a bit of a nasty streak.

Scored a lot of goals for Dundee, hasn't really made it at Celtic though and has been loaned out twice already.

If we can get the Dundee version of him then this could be a great signing.

Is this our first Turkish player?
Denis salman was part Turkish me thinks

Jul 29, 2010
Knibbsworth":2s84fshk said:
Looks like an ambitious fish Derek has landed here.
Given that we're alleged to be doing the business on Monday but PVH has gone to the press on Friday, I think it's PVH showing the ambition.

Until I see something official I won't be getting too excited as you could read the way this has come to our attention this evening as his agent trying for 'something a little better' over the weekend.

Jun 11, 2012
WottonForEngland":1i9l1z8a said:
apparently my Celtic friend tells me his surname is pronounced `shift key` if that helps.
Cheef-chee I'm pretty sure.

This rumour seems to have something to it. Very promising.

Sep 28, 2003
London
DartingtonPilgrim":1dugpwrt said:
Andy Holland":1dugpwrt said:
Knibbsworth":1dugpwrt said:

...exactly what some of us were hoping for, in other words.

So i guess you will be at or near the front of the queue to congratulate the manager and club should this happen then Andy

Of course. If it goes through it's a good signing.

I think we've signed well for this season, striker aside (as of yet) - I'm on record with that, not that my opinion counts for anything.

Jul 6, 2011
Argyle have always been about team spirit, hopefully if he does come in Derek can do something about that attitude.
Ability is all very well, but it doesn't stop there.
On the bright side Cantona was a well known maverick and he changed the fortunes of united, so you never know...

Apr 30, 2011
Looks a decent signing on paper but appears to be more a number 10 than the number 9 we need. Unless........

Mark Colling

♣️ PASTA Member
Sep 23, 2003
Brizzle
www.groupspaces.com
X Isle":2rna872m said:
Knibbsworth":2rna872m said:
Given that we're alleged to be doing the business on Monday but PVH has gone to the press on Friday, I think it's PVH showing the ambition.

Until I see something official I won't be getting too excited as you could read the way this has come to our attention this evening as his agent trying for 'something a little better' over the weekend.
Indeed. Mario Haas anyone?

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Years
Team
Apps
(Gls)
2010–2011
Portsmouth
(1)
2011–2012
Kayserispor
(0)
2012–2013
NAC Breda
(0)
2013–2015
Dundee United
(25)
2015–
Celtic
(4)
→ Eskişehirspor (loan)
(4)
→ Pogoń Szczecin (loan)
(0)

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Ciftci has been left out of Celtic's pre-season schedule and wasn't at their training camp in Austria, he's been training with the Celtic under-20 squad so it will take him a while to come up to Adams' fitness standards.

When fit and focused he looks a very good signing for us, he was good enough for Celtic to pay £1.5m and give him a four year contract in 2015.

Aug 11, 2013
PL2 3DQ":8yenq1k2 said:
Ciftci has been left out of Celtic's pre-season schedule and wasn't at their training camp in Austria, he's been training with the Celtic under-20 squad so it will take him a while to come up to Adams' fitness standards.

When fit and focused he looks a very good signing for us, he was good enough for Celtic to pay £1.5m and give him a four year contract in 2015.

Ouch - sounds like a major falling out. I hope this press talk doesn't scupper the move. DA will be fuming with his agent !

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
As mentioned by others, signing not yet complete and I am sure Mr Adams could do without another few days of speculation. Struggling to understand why the agent would go public, until it has been done, other than to alert others.
If it happens and if fit, should be a very useful addition.

Sep 15, 2012
Spoke to son-in-law tonight in Scotland.
Massive Celtic fan, said this was all over the Scottish news tonight
that he was joining Argyle
Said he would be a good signing for us
Let's hope so cause he said that about
Cillian Sheriden

Aug 22, 2008
Chicago
That highlights video is actually pretty awful. Scrappy goals with him bundling past a couple of defenders, putting his head in where it hurts or throwing himself at a 50/50 ball. Perfect! We have the skill and tricks in Carey and on the wings now. What we need is someone who is going to make life hell for the opposing defender to make space for the more skillful players to play through.