Nelson Dislocated elbow (out 3 - 4 weeks) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Nelson Dislocated elbow (out 3 - 4 weeks)

C

Cobi Budge.

Not sure I'd feel comfortable with that. Purrington has potential but he clearly has a lot to learn judging by his recent displays. He became overrated pretty quickly because he was being compared to bollox Blackman and ridiculous Reckord.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
I reckon with Nelson out we will revert to 4-4-2 with Purrington at left back and Kellett left midfield:

McCormick

Mellor O'Connor Hartley Purrington

Cox Norburn Reid Kellett

Reid Alessandra

if Blizzard is also missing, or Blizzard on the right (replacing Norburn) with Cox moving inside if not.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
I think the back three/five will stay and McHugh will return to the centre with O'Connor moving across a few yards to play in Nelson's position. Job done.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
PL2 3DQ":382c4evw said:
I think the back three/five will stay and McHugh will return to the centre with O'Connor moving across a few yards to play in Nelson's position. Job done.
This.

McHugh was reportedly due back in full training yesterday. That's a full week to get his levels back up.

The only bit I'm unsure about for Saturday is whether it'll be Blizzard or Norburn who slots in with Cox/Reid in the midfield three.

Aug 28, 2012
GreenSam":111gcojb said:
Pasties and Cider":111gcojb said:
Pilgrimfather":111gcojb said:
Recall for Jamie Richards as cover?

Not playing regularly for Linfield. Injured or not making the team?
Has been in and out of the team all season with no consistent run so unless it's a badly recurring injury I'd guess the latter.

According to UK Soccerway;

Played 11 of the first 12 competitive games (Europa League and NI Premiership)
Missed 6 games (1 on bench)
Played 5 of the last 6 games (injured last week)

Played 16 of 23 Competitive Games

Apr 22, 2013
GreenArmy1984":rw1qvuex said:
Recall For Wotton & Appearance 492

Argyle Legend !!!! :scarf:

bumped into him a few weeks ago and he suggested that his body was so knackered that he wouldn't play 1st team football again. As much I would love him to get to the 500 I don't think he would be mentally or physically up for it

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
lyndhurstgreen":30k94dfe said:
GreenArmy1984":30k94dfe said:
Recall For Wotton & Appearance 492

Argyle Legend !!!! :scarf:

bumped into him a few weeks ago and he suggested that his body was so knackered that he wouldn't play 1st team football again. As much I would love him to get to the 500 I don't think he would be mentally or physically up for it

bliddy lightweight!! :lol:

Liam Vercoe

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Nov 27, 2010
Another example of players doing anything to get out of the festive period run of games :furious:

:silent:

Get well REALLY soon Nelse.

Jul 2, 2014
GreenSam":2krl1srh said:
PL2 3DQ":2krl1srh said:
This.

McHugh was reportedly due back in full training yesterday. That's a full week to get his levels back up.
The only bit I'm unsure about for Saturday is whether it'll be Blizzard or Norburn who slots in with Cox/Reid in the midfield three.
If Blizzard is fully recovered, he starts, if not, Norburn starts. does anyone know how badly he was injured? I have missed any news on him if there was any. I think that Norburn will be okay, I rate his passing even if he doesn't quite have the movement of Blizzard. I wonder if Wotton will make the bench given that we are a bit diminished - he could get a cameo if we are three up with three minutes to go - a great gesture.

Sep 6, 2006
Mdgreener":2c4rrkke said:
GreenSam":2c4rrkke said:
PL2 3DQ":2c4rrkke said:
This.

If Blizzard is fully recovered, he starts, if not, Norburn starts. does anyone know how badly he was injured? I have missed any news on him if there was any. I think that Norburn will be okay, I rate his passing even if he doesn't quite have the movement of Blizzard. :shock: I wonder if Wotton will make the bench given that we are a bit diminished - he could get a cameo if we are three up with three minutes to go - a great gesture.