New Players | Page 13 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New Players

M

Marcus The Green

Not quite sure why people are saying we have missed out on some non-league gems.........most if not all of the players Mole has mentioned will require a fee of some sorts......we won't be paying a fee for a player this season.

Even if these names have been mention to Carl Fletcher & his management team, other league teams have the ability to do something about them NOW.......we don't. It is that simple.

S

Starbucks

Swear I seen Jack Redshaw join Morecambe and Jason Prior join AFC Wimbledon

vibratingspider

Joined 1996
Jam First
Oct 1, 2006
Argyle1886":e6eolb1k said:
Tugboat":e6eolb1k said:
vibratingspider":e6eolb1k said:
Mole":e6eolb1k said:
Jason Prior is being linked with a move to Wimbledon, a deal has reportedly been agreed.

Michael Chambers is expected to complete a move to Crystal Palace in the next day or so. http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/standard- ... rom-rio.do

Well kudos to you Mole, but if you'd actually bothered to notify the club, then it could've been: Prior has signed for Plymouth, and Chambers has signed for Plymouth.

In other words, if you're not going to tell the club about these players, then what's the point in posting them on a Plymouth forum?

Sorry to troll, but I'm only doing it because I strongly believe you should contact the club.

I don't understand why you haven't and it's infuriating to see you uncovering these gems but not actually doing anything about it. :banghead:

Seconded, I'd rather not here about 'the ones that got away'.

It's gutting and frustrating to say the least.

Yeah nice one you two! If you bothered to get off your ar#se and sent Chris 'the president' an email then maybe some of these names would come across the manager/scouts/coaches minds... Mole is simply tipping us off, he's kind enough to have done that! :banghead:

Pr*cks.

:clap:

Calm down sweet cheeks, I had actually referred Chris to the thread on Twitter (along with Ro for that matter), but predictably got no response. I don't blame them either as really, who would listen to me when it comes to scouting players? What I was trying to say was that it would come across rather better if someone with knowledge actually approached the club in a formal setting, rather than saying "Hey Mr Brent, look at this thread on an Internet forum"!

Dec 8, 2011
Ats Purje free agent worth a trial maybe 6 month contract won't expect high salary ? Winger or striker plays as both

Nov 13, 2011
Underground
Before i leave you, i just had to burrow up overground to inform (frustrate) you one last time about a 'nugget' that is worth keeping an eye on in the depths of non-league:

Danny Hattersley, 19 year old, striker, Lancaster City. So far during the 11/12 season the young Isle of Man born striker has scored 21 goals (roughly a quarter of Lancaster's goal tally) and has impressed with his pace, movement, deceptive aerial prowess and finishing ability. During January 2011 while he was a student at Myerscough College, Hattersley was selected to represent the England College’s Football Association (ECFA) after putting in some impressive display's for his college's football development centre. Hattersley has attracted a lot of interest in non-league circles this season with big spending non-league side AFC Fylde putting in a seven day notice approach during January which left the Lancaster boss Tony Hesketh fuming apparantly. The latest club to reportedly show an interest is Conference Prem club Stockport County, with Jim Gannon apparantly set to take a closer look at the player in training next week - Lancaster manager Hesketh said: “We have close links with County and they know all about Danny, now that Jim Gannon has returned to the club they have picked up their interest again. I don’t envisage him leaving us this season, they have only made a tentative enquiry and it may be that he joins up with them next season.” Jim Gannon is someone who has had great success plucking players from the lower depths of non-league in previous years with current Premier League player Anthony Pilkington a prime example. During his time playing junior football on the Isle of Man, Hattersley broke a club record (54 goals) for his side Castletown when he scored 91 goals in just 24 games in one season. A young player with decent potential.

All the best my Pilgrims...

Au Revoir. :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Mole":16q363tw said:
Before i leave you, i just had to burrow up overground to inform (frustrate) you one last time about a 'nugget' that is worth keeping an eye on in the depths of non-league:

Danny Hattersley, 19 year old, striker, Lancaster City. So far during the 11/12 season the young Isle of Man born striker has scored 21 goals (roughly a quarter of Lancaster's goal tally) and has impressed with his pace, movement, deceptive aerial prowess and finishing ability. During January 2011 while he was a student at Myerscough College, Hattersley was selected to represent the England College’s Football Association (ECFA) after putting in some impressive display's for his college's football development centre. Hattersley has attracted a lot of interest in non-league circles this season with big spending non-league side AFC Fylde putting in a seven day notice approach during January which left the Lancaster boss Tony Hesketh fuming apparantly. The latest club to reportedly show an interest is Conference Prem club Stockport County, with Jim Gannon apparantly set to take a closer look at the player in training next week - Lancaster manager Hesketh said: “We have close links with County and they know all about Danny, now that Jim Gannon has returned to the club they have picked up their interest again. I don’t envisage him leaving us this season, they have only made a tentative enquiry and it may be that he joins up with them next season.” Jim Gannon is someone who has had great success plucking players from the lower depths of non-league in previous years with current Premier League player Anthony Pilkington a prime example. During his time playing junior football on the Isle of Man, Hattersley broke a club record (54 goals) for his side Castletown when he scored 91 goals in just 24 games in one season. A young player with decent potential.

David friio? Is that you??!!??

S

Starbucks

Tugboat":1h6dso0u said:
Mole":1h6dso0u said:

David friio? Is that you??!!??
Ha.

J

JamiePafcMciver

ive heard about him, as i have recently been on a trial at myerscough and been accepted and hes a big star up there.

Dec 8, 2011
Thomas cruise is a free agent from arsenal but looking at next season I'd say herefords onloan striker from blackpool plus connor clifford would see us go up with hemmings and macca back as champions

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Don't think there's any chance of MacDonald signing permanently as Burnley think of him very highly and I don't think there's as much of a chance of getting Hemmings with Wolves' relegation inevitable although I think he's due to be released?

I agree though Thomas Barkhuizen would be a good shout as a season long loanee, 12 goals in 36 appearances isn't bad considering he's been playing in a bottom of the league team.

I also didn't know that Gavin Tomlin was only on Gillingham from Dagenham and Redbridge - think he'd be a good shout too.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
BethelGreen":2hhlm4vo said:
Don't think there's any chance of MacDonald signing permanently as Burnley think of him very highly and I don't think there's as much of a chance of getting Hemmings with Wolves' relegation inevitable although I think he's due to be released?

I agree though Thomas Barkhuizen would be a good shout as a season long loanee, 12 goals in 36 appearances isn't bad considering he's been playing in a bottom of the league team.

I also didn't know that Gavin Tomlin was only on Gillingham from Dagenham and Redbridge - think he'd be a good shout too.
Yeah he's out of contract.

I personally can't see Wolves offering him a deal in the NPC either, he's not good enough for that level and I personally doubt he ever will be at their level.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
BethelGreen":2kd04cmh said:

Would love us to sign Barkhuizen! Fantastic player, great engine, plenty of end product. I think he's exactly what we lack. I also think Hemmings is a strong possibility.

Dec 8, 2011
Think ollie would do us a favour though ? I could see him doing a job and with the right service have we found a striker who gets more than 12 a season ? Lol

A

argylefaninwales

Nick wright from kidderminster harriers, 13 goals from 21 games, in bsp.
like others said get the hereford striker (on loan from blackpool)
or Matthew dolan for middlesbrough, is a box to box player which we need badly.