New poster coming in peace to discuss my new book!!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

New poster coming in peace to discuss my new book!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2017
mervyn":3ogy92hy said:
A good friend of mine is a maths and sports teacher at a very well known local school, and produced a similar brilliant wind-up. At the time of the England manager vacancy which was ultimately filled by Roy hodgson, he wrote to the FA advising that his current commitments prevented him from being considered for the England manager role, and would they please write to him confirming he was not on the short list. Assuming he was simply an amiable eccentric, the FA duly obliged. He 'inadvertently' left the letter on the corner of his desk near his nosey pupils. Within two hours he had become a schoolboy sensation having been considered for the England role. He says that football coaching became a doddle after that, as they hung on to his every word!
:) :)

Jan 15, 2017
Just wanted to thank you all for the messages. Glad it is making a good few of you laugh!!

Much appreciated.

Jan 15, 2017
This will make for entertaining weekend reading!!

I'm sure you'll enjoy it!!

Huge thanks again for allowing me to post.

Jan 15, 2017
The book does include some great stories - I managed to get into the bookies odds for one premier league job, on club said they couldn't believe how fortunate they were for me to apply and one club offered me a job!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.