Newport: sold out. Appeals for spare tickets | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Newport: sold out. Appeals for spare tickets

Mar 3, 2012
4 Tickets purchased, I would recommend getting the tickets online because the ticket office (well some of the people there especially the supervisor) are useless.

I see there are now two reasons not to look forward to the Newport game. Firstly, although I will go as usual, it really is the most depressing ground in this division, perhaps in the whole league. Secondly Graham Westlake is now their manager. In fifty years of footy watching I can't think of any manager I've disliked more. He teaches his players the black arts to an extent you never see elsewhere, although Wycombe come close. Time wasting, feigning injury and general bullying are all in his repertoire, and I hope for Newport fans his spell there is short.

Mar 3, 2012
mervyn":cc26gchh said:
I see there are now two reasons not to look forward to the Newport game. Firstly, although I will go as usual, it really is the most depressing ground in this division, perhaps in the whole league. Secondly Graham Westlake is now their manager. In fifty years of footy watching I can't think of any manager I've disliked more. He teaches his players the black arts to an extent you never see elsewhere, although Wycombe come close. Time wasting, feigning injury and general bullying are all in his repertoire, and I hope for Newport fans his spell there is short.

Sounds like Wycombe :lol:

Jul 13, 2006
liamkite1":1si1idb8 said:
4 Tickets purchased, I would recommend getting the tickets online because the ticket office (well some of the people there especially the supervisor) are useless.

Thought I was the only one. Exactly the same experience for me too.

C

Cult Of Personality

mervyn":28i1w87q said:

Exeter has the most depressing ground in the divison. Newport has some charm to it i feel. A bit of a throw back

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
mervyn":3nz2zrdm said:

We don't have Tyler Harvey to frighten him either.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I'd appreciate knowing that too, I'd somehow got it into my head that the away allocation for Newport was much bigger than it is and so hadn't been paying close attention, I have train tickets bought but didn't even realise match tickets had gone on general sale until finding out they were all gone. If anyone has a spare for face value I'd hugely appreciate it.

Edit: Looks like I've got a ticket sorted.

Mar 3, 2012
foreigner":9d63cd14 said:
liamkite1":9d63cd14 said:

Thought I was the only one. Exactly the same experience for me too.

The management up there is awful. Not the first time I have had a bad experience Removed by Site Admin - Not necessary to the name the person. If you have a problem, sort it out via the club.

Jul 13, 2006
It's all very well saying if you've got a problem sort it out with the club, but maybe like me, he's tried and not had an adequate response.
As there's at least 2 and probably more people who've had a bad experience up there, the alarm bells should start to ring.
Also most people who've had a bad meal don't necessarily complain. They just tend not to return.

Mar 3, 2012
foreigner":496ebph7 said:
It's all very well saying if you've got a problem sort it out with the club, but maybe like me, he's tried and not had an adequate response.
As there's at least 2 and probably more people who've had a bad experience up there, the alarm bells should start to ring.
Also most people who've had a bad meal don't necessarily complain. They just tend not to return.

Agreed.

I've complained several times via email to the club. Not one reply. Therefore I won't take it up with this club because it's pointless.