Newport: sold out. Appeals for spare tickets | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Newport: sold out. Appeals for spare tickets

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
liamkite1":3ev8fkeb said:
foreigner":3ev8fkeb said:
It's all very well saying if you've got a problem sort it out with the club, but maybe like me, he's tried and not had an adequate response.
As there's at least 2 and probably more people who've had a bad experience up there, the alarm bells should start to ring.
Also most people who've had a bad meal don't necessarily complain. They just tend not to return.

Agreed.

I've complained several times via email to the club. Not one reply. Therefore I won't take it up with this club because it's pointless.

The management is a joke.

Serious claim Liam.

Who did you E mail?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
HC Green":1ojf8mel said:
For both the games at Newport that have been postponed so far the problem has been that a rugby match had been played there on the Friday night ripping the pitch which combined with the rain made the pitch unusable on the Saturday.
According to the fixtures the rugby team is away so unless there is a monsoon the match should be on.

The other rugby team played at Rodney Parade on the Thursday night as well before the last postponement. Obviously the rain didn't help but to schedule three games in three days on that pitch is just madness.

For our game on the 22nd October one rugby team is scheduled to play on the Wednesday evening the 19th so hopefully the pitch will recover and our game will go ahead.

Jan 3, 2013
Well I went up this morning to pick up some pre-booked tickets and the girls were brilliant, helpful, efficient and friendly.
Only worrying thing one girl said to the other "frank's tickets are under H"
I responded "how did you know my name?"
Her reply? "Every one knows you" aaaaargh !

Jul 13, 2006
Knarf Reprah":3badg4ij said:
Well I went up this morning to pick up some pre-booked tickets and the girls were brilliant, helpful, efficient and friendly.
Only worrying thing one girl said to the other "frank's tickets are under H"
I responded "how did you know my name?"
Her reply? "Every one knows you" aaaaargh !

Lucky old you.
That's the point. They should be like that with everyone, not just the chosen ones.

Apr 6, 2009
Am also looking for 2 tickets as can now get out of work on time. Long shot I know but if any are going

Apr 6, 2009
i know a real long shot so i'm not holding out any hope but i can now go to Newport so if anyone is selling 2 tickets please let me know.
I know there is already a Newport ticket thread but its mainly about prior to it being sold out and i know theres a few who want tickets so would hoping we could start this want thread