Next Saturday a doubt already? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Saturday a doubt already?

meetoo

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jul 29, 2010
Balham_Green":1trk2yhs said:
meetoo":1trk2yhs said:
In response to Lost Pilgrim

It's called irony and it relates to the debacle yesterday, which in hindsight perhaps I should have explained better. Would you like me to explain irony ;)
BTW... Forecasted is past tense. Your turn.

The weather is in the future but it was forecasted in the past!
Anyway wouldn't worry too much about what the forecast is for 6 days hence. They are quite accurate usually for 2 to 3 days in advance max.
All joking aside I'm desperate for the game to go ahead on Saturday as I'm out of the country for the Notts County, Barnet and Oxford games :(

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Maybe we should do a carlisle and stick down a new pitch, its astonishing how bad its got though, no award for billy this year. its a shame we have no other options to improve it, got to be some sort of treatment we could use.

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
Patrik":z07jul2h said:
Jackleslie_21":z07jul2h said:
Maybe we should do a carlisle and stick down a new pitch, its astonishing how bad its got though, no award for billy this year. its a shame we have no other options to improve it, got to be some sort of treatment we could use.

150k for a new pitch. Half the price of a 3G pitch.

Could be worth the investment for final push for promotion ;) use some of the mason money if we have it yet!
or some sort of special treatment

demportdave

🍌 Bomber Harris.
Jul 6, 2005
pilgrimage":2zwq3uae said:
Grandstand could get blown over and we could claim for a new one off the insurance. :D
It's only insured for Third Party, Fire and Theft so we need someone to either burn it down or pinch it.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Weds/Thurs is looking okay and the high winds will help dry things out.

All depends on how heavy the rain is over night on Friday.

I'd imagine we'll be okay though.

Dec 20, 2011
demportdave":vbaefcft said:
pilgrimage":vbaefcft said:
Grandstand could get blown over and we could claim for a new one off the insurance. :D
It's only insured for Third Party, Fire and Theft so we need someone to either burn it down or pinch it.
Burn it down?
are you asking for volunteers Dave?? :shock:

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
I've heard that there was a leak in one of the refreshment kiosks today and unfortunately there has been some damage to the equipment.

The club wishes to apologise to anyone who wants hot food on Saturday.

The ovens will only operate to 'fairly hot' temperature and not the usual 'nuclear reactor' temperature. :thumbs:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
LG":2oad73jr said:
I've heard that there was a leak in one of the refreshment kiosks today and unfortunately there has been some damage to the equipment.

The club wishes to apologise to anyone who wants hot food on Saturday.

The ovens will only operate to 'fairly hot' temperature and not the usual 'nuclear reactor' temperature. :thumbs:

You had me for a second there! :lol:

Sep 6, 2006
Patrik":1uu18rpc said:
Jackleslie_21":1uu18rpc said:

150k for a new pitch. Half the price of a 3G pitch.

The complaint was our pitch was too good. Teams used to come down and enjoy playing on it! Surely it should be to our advantage. We play on it every week so will be used to the conditions.

Sep 8, 2013
pilgrimage":3temu0eh said:
demportdave":3temu0eh said:
pilgrimage":3temu0eh said:

Let's steal it then :D

OK,nice idea, but we need an experienced team of professionals if the Home Park heist is to be successful. Have we experienced men with the necessary form?

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
greenwelly":34j9hhl9 said:
pilgrimage":34j9hhl9 said:
demportdave":34j9hhl9 said:
pilgrimage":34j9hhl9 said:

Let's steal it then :D

OK,nice idea, but we need an experienced team of professionals if the Home Park heist is to be successful. Have we experienced men with the necessary form?

You need highwaymen, they steal it and take it to a specified new location:

Stand and deliver? :coat: