Next Saturday a doubt already? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Saturday a doubt already?

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
Looking at the Met Office forecast for the coming days, I can't see any problems with the game taking place on Saturday. Between now and then at worst is some heavy showers early Friday morning. They are suggesting there could be some more prolonged rain late Saturday morning, but only for a few hours and, tbf, most forecasting 4 or 5 days down the road is more guess-work than accurate forecasting.

Sep 28, 2003
London
I'm heading down from London for this one.

If is called off, I'll be having serious words with whoever runs the weather at this shambles of a football club.

Sort it out JB ffs

M

Monkey Nuts

Nice bit of sun on the pitch today, and not much in the way of rain forecast, so hopefully the pitch will be slightly firmer than the last 2 or 3 matches!!
Not expecting more more in the way of green stuff though!

M

Monkey Nuts

Yeah I won't be packing away the big coat just yet then :-/

C

Cobi Budge.

I would be very surprised if tomorrow is any doubt.

It's not going to be pretty though, and as I said earlier in the thread, we are definitely going to have to toughen up at home from now until the end of the season. Need to find ways to use the poor surface to our advantage rather than our detriment.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Ah you changed your post? How do you know it's looking better? It's been covered.

C

Cobi Budge.

Ponty":24jhflrx said:
Ah you changed your post? How do you know it's looking better? It's been covered.

It wasn't covered yesterday early afternoon. Looked better than it did before the Wycombe game.

Sep 23, 2005
Just to explain my previous comment, ITV local news this evening had an interview with DA pitch side discussing tomorrow's fixture. The sun was shining and the pitch behind him looked a lot greener than a couple of weeks ago.