Next Seasons Away Kit (what colour will it be?) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Seasons Away Kit (what colour will it be?)

Sep 30, 2004
Cobi Budge.":7ztdv6ts said:
I actually really like the blue kit, much better than the home design which is just awful.

Light blue is by far and away a much better kit than boring old green,Robin Hood might disagree maybe, but I reckon quietly most Argyle fans would prefer a more exciting home colour than green.

S

Sam Phillips

PilgrimJosh":kvfb1q4h said:
http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/4201/newnh5.png

Anyone?

Not sure why but that kit reminds me of Steve Maclean.

Dec 3, 2005
Anyone know the figures, say over the last 5 years of which away shirt as sold the most?

I haven't seen many of this season's away shirt being worn.

Mar 23, 2011
Fareham
djg145":1vwwrkuz said:
Anyone know the figures, say over the last 5 years of which away shirt as sold the most?

I haven't seen many of this season's away shirt being worn.
There is only the XXXXL away shirt left. Maybe they did not make a lot.. but I think this light blue one is one of the best we have had for a while.

greenpig27

Jam First
Aug 16, 2005
plymouth
gandalf_the_green":3taw3qkh said:
Cobi Budge.":3taw3qkh said:
I actually really like the blue kit, much better than the home design which is just awful.

Light blue is by far and away a much better kit than boring old green,Robin Hood might disagree maybe, but I reckon quietly most Argyle fans would prefer a more exciting home colour than green.

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Jul 30, 2013
The Wicked Westcountry
gandalf_the_green":2fkbs122 said:
Cobi Budge.":2fkbs122 said:

Don't think you'll get much support for that statement Gandalf, can't really see any fans who would want to change the home kit, whether it be exciting or not. However, a different shade of green and I think you could be on to something.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
gandalf_the_green":31k1vcia said:
Cobi Budge.":31k1vcia said:

Would cause problems for those of us who bleed green, I would imagine...

Sep 30, 2004
greenpig27":1t3foeex said:
gandalf_the_green":1t3foeex said:
Cobi Budge.":1t3foeex said:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I really do Lightblue pig 27.

C

Cobi Budge.

I would never change the home kit, except to a different shade of green, I hate pretty much everything about the current home strip, design and colour.

But as I've said, I really like the blue away kit.