Next Season's Away Strip? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Season's Away Strip?

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Some designs so far....not my best but they will get better. Think Argyle need a simple, smart Away kit next season.

Black_Green.png

Blue_Green.png

White_Green.png

Yellow_Green.png

Better designs to follow later.....

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
However I do believe I have found the perfect away kit for the 2020 season. In honour of the 400th Anniversary of the sailing of the Mayflower with the Pilgrims on board I give you.....

The Limited Edition Plymouth Argyle Away Kit 2020 - ' The Pilgrim '

Pilgrim_Limited_Edition_Full_Kit.png

;)

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
I would expect Puma would demand a greater slice of the pie if they were required to provide bespoke designs, especially if the club wanted both home and away exclusives. By using designs from the puma catalogue, especially the second strip keeps the cost down. I appreciate that people are suggesting that sales will be higher if the strips are more "Argyle" but the reality is they would have to be thousands more to be economical and not just hundreds.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
lee_wsm":roj1d1qd said:
white with green pinstripes

Pinstripes were mentioned a lot last season. I personally think they look great especially on a black and green kit but white and green is also nice.

LSW.png

May 1, 2007
black and green also would look good i would prefer less stripes though possibly 1/4 of ones on pic