Next Season's Kits (locked thread) | Page 17 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Next Season's Kits (locked thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
The Doctor":3pr5zchp said:
No buttons please.

Why not, it`s always a pantomime. :twisted:

Apr 29, 2010
Well the programme cover suggests the collar at least is black. So I'd expect a few bits of black among the green and white.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Jeezus, how boring are those designs? I suspect the Dundee kit in some shitty, turgid shade of green has been chosen for next season. Can't see that one selling very well.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
If the latest email I received from the club is anything to go off the away kit will be black, with the dots being a lighter green.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Can't see the point of black when the home shirt is so close to black it can be and still called green
Could it be like the other year though when they released the purple kit as a black and white picture with many guessing it was silver when it was actually purple? Could be black if home kit is lighter as per the wait until next year's comments and the away kit is black or the British racing green colour?

Jan 6, 2017
Plymouth
GTTB Resurgam":2a9ymjef said:
New puma kits for Leicester and Dundee feature the patten that was on the programme.

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/17/ ... e-kit.html

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/17/ ... e-kit.html

I actually quite like both of those and would prefer the Dundee template, in a lighter shade of green, with white shorts and socks. The red detailing in black and the little dots in white... I can see that working.

As for the away kit, I think we're going to get black, with lime green dots!

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
I think this is something quite close to what we might be seeing next season.

V123.png

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Emeraldinho":1z4w7kj2 said:
Dear God, the sooner we ditch Puma the better.

Seeing as though the 2016/17 was the last year of our current contract with them I'm assuming that if rumours are to be believed then we may have signed another deal with Puma. Our last contract with them was 3 years and the one before that was also 3 years, so every possibility that we may have another one on the table.

But saying that.....Shirts tend to look a lot better when seen in 'real life'. We'll just have to wait and see.

C

CaffeineClubber

I quite like those designs, though I have a hard time believing Ginsters won't want the red gaudy logo on the home kit.

Will they be using new kits for pre-season games? Can't be too long now till they announce it.

Status
Not open for further replies.