Northampton v Argyle match thread | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Northampton v Argyle match thread

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
And regarding to your point about Banton I never said or even thought he's a super star, I merely think that there is (or was) a good player in him but he hasn't shown it since he's got here and he's running out of chances from me and probably plenty of argyle fans

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
If you were Banton, would you go over to fans that have been constantly abusing you near enough since you returned to the club? i certainly wouldn't and i don't expect Jason to either.

C

Cobi Budge.

Argy1e":2i8jlg5e said:
If you were Banton, would you go over to fans that have been constantly abusing you near enough since you returned to the club? i certainly wouldn't and i don't expect Jason to either.

Considering he's been quite lazy most of the time (especially last season), I wouldn't expect the fans to show much support either.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cobi Budge.":1ra0nsnb said:
Argy1e":1ra0nsnb said:

Considering he's been quite lazy most of the time (especially last season), I wouldn't expect the fans to show much support either.
You criticise players for all these things but you dont seem to understand Smalley is exactly the same.

C

Cobi Budge.

I don't think effort is a problem with Smalley, and at least when he picks up the ball he looks to score and runs toward goal, other's have questioned his work rate, fair enough, we all have opinions.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
Cobi Budge.":e5tij82n said:
Argy1e":e5tij82n said:

That's fair, but the fans shouldn't expect him to applaud their support if they're not supporting that player.