Outland Road Traffic Warning!! | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Outland Road Traffic Warning!!

As a regular user of citybus to cherry tree from honicknowle and back for argyle about 30% of buses
recently i try to catch are just not turning up. HC green is also correct in that after
about 6 the services are less frequent. One an hour in most cases.
I just cannot trust them late evening so i got a lift organised for wednesday.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
After reading this I will be running in from plymstock, advance apologies about the smell

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Benny Bullfrog":3fvo9te9 said:
Ponty":3fvo9te9 said:
Benny Bullfrog":3fvo9te9 said:
So I need to leave south wales before 4.30 pm on wednesday then lol..
I'll drive....

Haha.... There's no way you'll beat 1 hour 40.. and that was in a white van...

This one's black.

And quick....

Mar 3, 2012
Chaos on Outland road this morning, cars at a standstill in some places...

If you're thinking of leaving early tomorrow, then leave even earlier than you thought!

Feb 18, 2006
Tewkesbury
I'm not leaving Tewkesbury till half three because little one has school. I'm sure I will reach Plymouth in time, it's just whether I reach argyle in time!!!

Guiri Green":2uwn4uo8 said:
stu14":2uwn4uo8 said:
Which way would you recommend coming in to Home Park from the bridge?

Budo bypass, then through Swilly past Lidl or turn right, go past Drake and head to St Levans Road.

Roadworks and temporary traffic lights on Budeaux bypass this morning causing chaos. If they are still there tomorrow which looks likely then don't come that way. You couldn't make this stuff up

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Took me the best part of a bleddy hour to get to the Dockyard from Derriford this morning - everywhere is absolutely jammed solid. You couldn't make it up the way PCC have allowed so much chaos on their roads recently.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Fat_green_belly":357oa0wi said:
Majesticmacc":357oa0wi said:
Where is on the parkway please and how do you know this?

Hope im not being whooshed here.
Its the dual carriageway bit thats got a city around it.
PAFC and crownhill/tavi will be signposted for the outland road turn off.
Weston mill is the next exit.
Elsewhere there is a post from Majesticmacc who "has been (to Home Park) hundreds of times." I found it plausible that someone out of town wasn't aware of the Cherry Tree ...... but not knowing where the Parkway is?

A

acorn

I will pray my TOM TOM HD traffic will guide me. I don't normally use it but for this match it may find a quicker route.

Aug 24, 2011
memory man":290zg4la said:
Fat_green_belly":290zg4la said:
Majesticmacc":290zg4la said:

Elsewhere there is a post from Majesticmacc who "has been (to Home Park) hundreds of times." I found it plausible that someone out of town wasn't aware of the Cherry Tree ...... but not knowing where the Parkway is?

Why does it matter to you that I didn't know it was called that? now I have seen it of course I know where it is.

May 8, 2011
Majesticmacc":3piyu4q3 said:
memory man":3piyu4q3 said:
Fat_green_belly":3piyu4q3 said:
Majesticmacc":3piyu4q3 said:

Why does it matter to you that I didn't know it was called that? now I have seen it of course I know where it is.

Also said you ate in the Toby Carvery, otherwise known as The George.

Not familiar with Plymouth landmarks?

Jan 6, 2004
HC Green":8n8l39eo said:
Unless you are trying to park in the Argyle car park, if you are coming from the east along the A38 probably better to come off at Forder Valley and come in via Delamere Road, Eggbuckland Road and Torr Lane, quite a few already use this route.

why not just shoot up Mannamead road from Manadon roundabout?

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Lane closures lifted at Morrisons tonight. Joining Outland Road at manadon flyover should be a safe option again? I'll post again tomorrow about 1630 to confirm still lifted?

D

Darren Stoneman

As per yesterday all roadworks will be reduced today / tomorrow including the right turn into Ham Drive, these will be reinstated later in the week.

They will be clear by 3.30pm

The Park & Ride will be open, the milehouse car park will be very busy so if at all possible please avoid.

The bottom half will have a segregation in effect from tomorrow morning to allow BT sport staff to park for the transmission.

The Lifecentre is slightly quieter on a Wednesday than a Tuesday but again would recommend parking elsewhere. If you are able to walk there is a P&D car park in City Buisness park in Somerset Place for £2 and is approx 15 min walk (past a couple of pasty vans)
Citybus are running a normal service from milehouse junction into the city centre.

There will be enforcement officers in the residential areas to ensure the roads remain viable and to limit the impact on local residents

I will post any updates asap, particularly if problems arise, PAFC will also hopefully do this as well, Radio Devon are transmitting live from the car park to also assist with any traffic messages

I hope you all have a safe trip and enjoy the match