Peterborough game | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Peterborough game

Sep 25, 2010
Gary_Wills":1o2cjt97 said:
That cheat Taylor has not played much football the last couple years has he.
Hopefully the failure will continue, and his play acting will only see him back at Wycombe where he belongs.
26 quid, no ta.

Is it me or can anybody understand the above?

Suffolk Green":2kufkied said:
From memory - there's a car park near to the ground and street parking - not so far away.
A few years since I was last there, but that is also my recollection. Took ages to get out of the car park after the game. Will check Peterborough's website to make sure the carpark hasn't been built on.

Suffolk Green":1wwcah18 said:
From memory - there's a car park near to the ground and street parking - not so far away.
A few years since I was last there, but that is also my recollection. Took ages to get out of the car park after the game. Will check Peterborough's website to make sure the carpark hasn't been built on.

saffronwalden green":3vpwqd0c said:
Suffolk Green":3vpwqd0c said:
Just checked their website, says there is parking in a public carpark opposite the stadium.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
This is from the Football Ground Guide:

There is no parking available to visiting supporters at the ground. There is a council pay & display car park just off London Road (turn right at the traffic lights after crossing the bridge over the River Nene, from the city centre and it is immediately on the right). This costs £3 to park there for the day. Otherwise there is street parking to be found on side streets further up Oundle Road (going away from London Road). Please though check for any parking restriction signs on lamp posts, as the side streets nearest to the ground operate a residents only parking scheme.

FGG

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Martyn":1sfoy8im said:
Gary_Wills":1sfoy8im said:
That cheat Taylor has not played much football the last couple years has he.
Hopefully the failure will continue, and his play acting will only see him back at Wycombe where he belongs.
26 quid, no ta.

Is it me or can anybody understand the above?
Yep,it's quite lucid. Gary's on about ex Newcastle player Steven Taylor who played on loan at Wycombe over 13 years ago. :)

Sep 18, 2004
West in East Anglia
Quick question.

After trying this morning via the ticket Office to buy tickets, I was able to buy some via Ticketmaster, are these tickets a separate allocation from the shops allocation?