Play Off Semi Final dates confirmed (subject to position). | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Play Off Semi Final dates confirmed (subject to position).

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":29tr0b0b said:
phil-thefluter24":29tr0b0b said:
Sky & fa both greedy b*****s will be rubbing their hands with glee over our semi with Pompey could well be a record for this league playoffs which is why both clubs need to wonder what on earth they are doing in this god forsaken league

Nothing to do with crowd sizes matey.

Fleetwood, Stevenage and Burton have all gone up in the last few years. Which proves the point I think.

As for God forsaken, I've been really impressed with the skill level over the last three years if I'm honest.

Couldn't agree more with with that last line. Nobody can say that it hasn't been an exciting finish at the top. English Football is in a very healthy state right now. From Leicester becoming English Champions right through all divisions.

Nov 4, 2012
The fourth tier has improved vastly since we first dropped down. This team would have won that league.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
Oct 3, 2003
Dundee
Difficult to fathom why the L2 standard might have improved, if it has?

Can kind of understand why a global league like the EPL at the top has weakened, as from the world's (say) top 30 players (assuming 28+ of them aren't English), only a small minority might fancy a spell coming over to a breakless season in foggy albion. Similar to how standards in the top flight drooped in the late eighties. Flinging enough tv money at it should "sort it out" though.

Thoughts in L2 on the best style of football suiting promotion might have changed, sure, but why L2 would have improved in standard to make it more challenging above and beyond the incremental lift in the now ever less pitiful Argyle budget, less clear.

Oct 28, 2011
Norwich
:banghead: I am away on holiday for the play off dates, however I am going to take my ps4 with me with an adaptor and watch it on the now Tv app, hope it works :cool:

C

Cobi Budge.

PAFC94":ci3032iu said:
The fourth tier has improved vastly since we first dropped down. This team would have won that league.

I agree with this partially. The league has definitely improved in terms of the sides going for promotion & I think the gulf in league 2 between the top 8 or 9 and the rest is widening. I do strongly believe that this team, and this manager would be achieved automatic promotion in any of our previous seasons in league 2.