⚫️ Pogleswoody - Chris Langmead. | Page 16 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

⚫️ Pogleswoody - Chris Langmead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 30, 2011
I don't know who he is 'real' life but I've followed his posts closely over the years. An excellent contributer on here.

Thoughts with Mrs Pogles and family

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I never had the privilege of meeting you - but your warmth, humour, gentleness shone through in all your writings
RIP Pogles a gentle , wonderful man who brought so much light to our wonderful Online Community
Thoughts with Mrs Pogles , family & friends
Once a green, always a green 💚💚💚💚

Reactions: Cyops007

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
Like others have said, we all knew it was coming but it's still difficult to take when it does happen. Hopefully he saw all the messages on the other thread. Nice touch about the coffee bar. RIP Chris. Thoughts and condolences to Mrs Pogles, family and friends.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
RIP Pogles, what a sad day.
Like many others have said, many of us didn't know him personally but it feels hard as he was one of the Pasoti family and one of us.

I'm sure he will be cracking jokes and puns in the sky as we speak.

Reactions: memory man

Graham Green

✨Pasoti Donor✨
May 26, 2010
Swindon
R.I.P. Pogles in the theatre of Greens in the sky now
RIP Pogles. The two threads say it all. You were well respected.

When a fellow Green passes away I like to imagine them being welcomed in the Pilgrims lounge up there by all the other members of the Green we can remember. My parents, Noddy, Sparkesy etc. The list is getting sadly longer but they will be looking down next season!

Last edited:

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
May 1, 2006
RIP Pogles. Hope the last few days wasn't too painful. Our thoughts with your family. ❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.