Poor Preparation? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Poor Preparation?

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
Greenskin":gxny4qcj said:
Steve Evans":gxny4qcj said:
typical of our useless management team.they should have been there at 6 pm.sheridan,mccarthy,harbin and wilmot out now! :furious:

Absolutely. And get rid of the bleddy bus as well. Either that or use it to defend free kicks and corners.

Im not quite sure why Rhys Wilmot is on anyones hit list.

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
tonycholwell":20eovkb8 said:
Greenskin":20eovkb8 said:
Steve Evans":20eovkb8 said:
typical of our useless management team.they should have been there at 6 pm.sheridan,mccarthy,harbin and wilmot out now! :furious:

Absolutely. And get rid of the bleddy bus as well. Either that or use it to defend free kicks and corners.

Im not quite sure why Rhys Wilmot is on anyones hit list.

No! Rhys is a keeper!! :coat:

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
IJN":1u9byqnw said:
The bus turned up, it was just the players that didn't!!

:clap: :clap:

Aug 12, 2011
When this thread started, could of sworn it was going to be about lack of preparation for the game ie training, not what time the bus arrived

Dec 2, 2005
London
gracie11":1h0d62jr said:
When this thread started, could have sworn it was going to be about lack of preparation for the game ie training, not what time the bus arrived

You can't have read the OP then!

foreigner":1h0d62jr said:
Apologies if this has already been covered. But does anyone know what time the Team bus got to the ground at Wycombe?
We overtook it on the way to the Ground.
It can't have got there that early, which I would've thought would be important prior to such an important game.
I don't know where the Team were staying, but I would've thought local traffic conditions might have been anticipated.
It's often the little details that can make a difference, and I believe the lateness of the arrival may have played a part in our poor start.
Anyone else's thoughts?

Quinny

Cream First
Jul 15, 2006
Kenton, Devon
gracie11":20k6xgbl said:
When this thread started, could have sworn it was going to be about lack of preparation for the game ie training, not what time the bus arrived

So unlike you to be fixated on an apparent lack of training by the team.

Aug 12, 2011
Quinny":2lv9zvi6 said:
gracie11":2lv9zvi6 said:

So unlike you to be fixated on an apparent lack of training by the team.

Sorry, only want what's best for the club :thumbs:

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argy1e":2yov82vs said:
Steve Evans":2yov82vs said:
IJN":2yov82vs said:
It was 1830 I was immediately behind it.
and that was far too late. :furious:
Why is turning up at the time other teams do too late?
one of the most important matches in recent years.we have conflicting opinions that it was 6.30 or just before 7.they should have been at the ground 5.30 to loosen up and stretch,walk out on the pitch and get a feel of the turf,get rubbed down by the physio and discuss and listen to orders as to how we were going to beat wycombe.if we believe ijn,did the coach park right outside the ground at exactly 6.30 or might it have been a little later?imagine if you can,our players amble into the ground and have to get stretching and kitted up.there must have been hardly anytime to discuss tactics before they had to assemble on the pitch.it is no wonder we were so abject! :furious:

P

pafcstafford

I would expect they went over tactics etc a lot earlier in the day or even a day before.

Lets just speculate and make stuff up to moan about.

New song for the new season...
Janners here, Janners there, janners moaning everywhere!

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
I was there, it was definitely 6:30.

I think there's a limit on when to arrive (I don't know what it is), but if we turned up too early and they ended up stuck on the coach before a certain point then that's worse surely? Tactics can be discussed at the hotel prior to travelling and the players warm up was of sufficient length. (we were out longer than Wycombe I believe too)

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
Argy1e":55rojagn said:
I was there, it was definitely 6:30.

I think there's a limit on when to arrive (I don't know what it is), but if we turned up too early and they ended up stuck on the coach before a certain point then that's worse surely? Tactics can be discussed at the hotel prior to travelling and the players warm up was of sufficient length. (we were out longer than Wycombe I believe too)
didn't work though did it?game over after 8 minutes! :furious:

P

pafcstafford

So now weve established they arrived in a timely manner and people still ain't happy what about if this season we get changed at the hotel do a warm up in the lobby jump on the coach and just run out to start the game?