Predictions vs Hartlepool | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Predictions vs Hartlepool

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Luke

Mellor
Nelson
Hartley
Purrington

Alessandra
Cox
Norburn
Thomas

Reid
Banton

Subs: Bittner, McHugh, Allen, O'Connor, Smalley, Harvey, Morgan.

Very harsh on O'Connor but I don't see where he fits into our midfield playing 4-4-2 (which we need to play). Him and Cox are our best two centre mids but that's too defensive.

1-1 draw. Banton.

(This is of course hypothetical as Sheridan will never ever play natural wingers or Banton in his best position)

Jun 26, 2006
JS is visited by a spirit of football past and picks a team based on pre 1966 ideas

GK - McCormick
Right back - Mellor
Centre Half - Hartley
Left back - Purrington

Right Half - Nelson
Left half - Norburn / Cox

Outside right - Allesandra
Inside right - Harvey
Centre forward - Reid
Inside Left - Banton
Outside left - Thomas

Hartlepool confused lose 6-1

Whatever happens lets just hope for not more of the same !

Oct 24, 2010
We need to focus on the basics; work rate, keep our shape and above all be patient and pass the ball. If we manage that then we have every chance of a good result.

Aug 4, 2011
pilgrimmike1":2breu7u6 said:
Thats the spirit John and I agree with the 2 - 1 win. Reid is most certainly due a goal and so is Lewi if he's over his man flu. :scarf:
He had the 5h1ts, so should be ok for tomorrow.

2-0 Argyle

A

Ajax66

Hartlepool will look to better Tuesdays performance. A tough match, 0-0 draw. I think we could still do with a couple more players. Too many underperformers at the moment. Midfield still a big problem.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Poor Hartlepool team, Poor underperforming Argyle team could be a 0 - 0 bore draw but going for

a 3 - 0 Victory as that's the minimum acceptable result in the circumstances.

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
samjones":1n38pwfm said:
a 3 - 0 Victory as that's the minimum acceptable result in the circumstances.
Whilst Hartlepool haven't got off to a good start, they kept 2 clean sheets in a row before Tuesday, so to say 3-0 is the minimum acceptable is ridiculous.

Any win would be a good result.

Jul 3, 2013
Can't see anything other than a comfortable win for the Argyle in this game. We are not playing too badly apart from last week and Hartlepool are absolutely horrendous so 5-0 :greensmile:

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
esmer":15ckp6b6 said:
We need to focus on the basics; work rate, keep our shape and above all be patient and pass the ball. If we manage that then we have every chance of a good result.
This'll do me ! I'll take 1-0 off the refs backside.

Plymouth Argyle 1-1 Hartlepool United. Dire home draw. Banton for us.

23 McCormick

5 Nelson
29 Hartley
16 McHugh

2 Mellor
4 Cox
28 O'Connor
3 Purrington

8 Banton

9 Reid
7 Alessandra

Subs: 1 Bittner, 6 Norburn, 10 Morgan, 11 Blizzard, 14 Harvey, 19 Thomas, 22 Smalley.

Greetings from Chengdu.

Unable to listen to Argyle Player as my Wi Fi has not been successfully installed yet.

"Welcome to China" rules !

Not read about the loss on Tuesday - not sure IF I want to - but a 1-0 loss to Wycombe does not sound brilliant ?

Today ?

Lets go for a 1-1 draw - a spectacular solo goal from Jason Banton - in the last few seconds !!

Keep the Faith :scarf: