Pubs showing the replay!! (merged) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pubs showing the replay!! (merged)

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Saw the game listed on a blackboard outside the Bishop's Blaize in Romsey so that is me sorted.

Feb 2, 2007
Anyone brave enough to watch it in Exeter?

Mount Redford may have it and used to see a guy in an Argyle top (the gentrified people of St Leonard's probably thought it was some obscure Exeter University polo shirt!) although I've not been there for a couple of years.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
Stonehouse Mike":2y8341wv said:
memory man":2y8341wv said:
Stonehouse Mike":2y8341wv said:
BS20 Sports bar in Portishead will have a greens in
I think former Argyle winger John Mitten lives in Portishead.

Really ? Could be a good PASTA guest speaker one month
Maybe Paul Hart of Argyle Legends would know a contact number. I heard about it through his golfing partner, a chap named Tommy Hunn (who was in the Argyle Juniors set up in the late 50s).

Sep 13, 2003
For anyone in South London who is interested, we are off to The Merchant in Battersea. A couple of Argyle fans went for the Newport replay and the barman even opened up a separate room for them !
Can't be bothered with a midweek excursion to the Hoop and Grapes as it will be too crammed with City bankers.

Mar 27, 2013
BIDEFORD NORTH DEVON
Working until 6pm on Wednesday so gonna watching in my local pub The Golden Lion in High Bickington North Devon as they have BT Sport Live

Will wear my Half & Half scarf !!!! :thumbs:

Come On You Greens :scarf:

Mar 10, 2011
The list has been updated, if you know any more then please let me know so i can add it to the list. Let's support our local pubs/bars.

May 10, 2013
Happy to confirm that Grampound Road Cricket Club near Truro will be showing the replay in their pavilion. All welcome.

Jul 28, 2006
London and Muscat Oman
Clarke_B":22aehw9i said:
For anyone in South London who is interested, we are off to The Merchant in Battersea. A couple of Argyle fans went for the Newport replay and the barman even opened up a separate room for them !
Can't be bothered with a midweek excursion to the Hoop and Grapes as it will be too crammed with City bankers.

You guys still going to the Merchant? Couple of us may John in if ok?