Pubs showing the replay!! (merged) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pubs showing the replay!! (merged)

O

ogwellmike

I'll be at Home Park but those who aren't can watch the match at my local, the Jolly Sailor, East Ogwell, Newton Abbot TQ12 6AW.

Sep 13, 2003
Dave Gomm":1m1u1ocp said:
Clarke_B":1m1u1ocp said:
For anyone in South London who is interested, we are off to The Merchant in Battersea. A couple of Argyle fans went for the Newport replay and the barman even opened up a separate room for them !
Can't be bothered with a midweek excursion to the Hoop and Grapes as it will be too crammed with City bankers.

You guys still going to the Merchant? Couple of us may John in if ok?

Yes Dave, we are still meeting in The Merchant. The more Greens, the merrier!

Jul 28, 2006
London and Muscat Oman
Clarke_B":3uru0fuk said:
Dave Gomm":3uru0fuk said:
Clarke_B":3uru0fuk said:
For anyone in South London who is interested, we are off to The Merchant in Battersea. A couple of Argyle fans went for the Newport replay and the barman even opened up a separate room for them !

Can't be bothered with a midweek excursion to the Hoop and Grapes as it will be too crammed with City bankers.

Great, I'm 6'4 so can't miss me! I'll stand at the back :)

Jan 3, 2013
GreenArmy1984":3pl5cpcv said:
Working until 6pm on Wednesday so gonna watching in my local pub The Golden Lion in High Bickington North Devon as they have BT Sport Live

Will wear my Half & Half scarf !!!! :thumbs:

Come On You Greens :scarf:

How sad

th

Feb 7, 2005
Bramley near Basingstoke
The Bramley will be showing it and there are a few home made oggies available for those in green. The Bramley is 100 yards from the railway station which is the first stop on the Basingstoke to Reading line.
Tony

Feb 16, 2005
London
Dave Gomm":isewc329 said:
Clarke_B":isewc329 said:
Dave Gomm":isewc329 said:
Clarke_B":isewc329 said:

Great, I'm 6'4 so can't miss me! I'll stand at the back :)

I watched our penultimate play-off game against Portsmouth at the Merchant but was the only Argyle fan. I'll be there tonight too, so hopefully a good little turnout for us this time! :scarf:

Jul 3, 2013
I see John Barnes is in walkabout tonight giving out free budweiser if your in argyle colours.

Porters on the barbican is the Liverpool supporters Lynmouth branch who are showing the game, I suspect there will be more goals tonight than scousers in that place.

Jan 17, 2006
Saltash
Managed to make it down to Plymouth tonight in time for the game, but didnt manage to get tickets...

What pub would anyone recommend?? Id rather not be in the city centre as Id rather not fight the traffic to get home!

Does the golden Hind show the football??

Thanks everyone!

:scarf: :scarf: :scarf: