Rate the Ref - Nick Kinseley v Cheltenham | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rate the Ref - Nick Kinseley v Cheltenham

Rate the Ref v Cheltenham

Votes: 16 11.3%

Votes: 25 17.7%

Votes: 23 16.3%

Votes: 45 31.9%

Votes: 18 12.8%

Votes: 7 5.0%

Votes: 4 2.8%

Votes: 1 0.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
MannameadGreen":2a8j5rlv said:
Dan Ellard":2a8j5rlv said:
The Garita decision he got spot on - Garita pulled the Cheltenham player's shirt first.

However, lots of errors still for both teams - our crowd certainly bought a few free kicks. 4/10.
This

This is a good point. I was right up the demport end of the lyndhurst, and it looked the daftest decision I have ever seen at HP. Now learning of the shirt pulling I don't feel aggrieved. Still a poor ref though.

Apr 9, 2011
Poor ref gave him 4 but on reflection generous. The longer the game went on the more he wanted to .take centre stage. Let Cheltenham get away with far to much of the dark arts.

Dec 3, 2005
Even the Ref in the England game tonight got the advantage rule wrong - well he tried to play it and then blew up for the foul, just as the ball ran to an England player free on goal. So any Ref can make mistakes at any level - it is called human nature.

Maybe if players stopped trying to con the Ref at every opportunity the game would be much better.

C

Cobi Budge.

Matchday moments shows the Garita incident, I was seething at the time but it's clear that Garita fouled the Cheltenham man more than he was fouled himself. Correct call. Ref was still overly fussy & inconsistent mind you.