Reuben Cautioned. | Page 8 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Reuben Cautioned.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
JonB":581x7ae4 said:
Crikey, & to think the Police get criticised for not attending every potential crime these days....

There's clearly no need - this one's solvable by reading an internet forum alone!

There you go Jon, PASOTI, always there to help where there's clearly a need. :thumbup: :scarf:

Jan 31, 2005
South Devon
www.pafc.co.uk
pilgrimmike1":1ny15dc1 said:
JonB":1ny15dc1 said:
Crikey, & to think the Police get criticised for not attending every potential crime these days....

There's clearly no need - this one's solvable by reading an internet forum alone!

There you go Jon, PASOTI, always there to help where there's clearly a need. :thumbup: :scarf:

Ha! You're right...

One of the problems with the internet is that it gives an opportunity for publicity to some, who wouldn't receive it otherwise...

Yet in reality.....

All mouse & no trousers, innit?

:greensmile:

Sep 23, 2014
plymouth
what is the current situation regarding reuben Reid's arrest last month ? is it still on going ? because he seems to have something on his mind, because he isnt on his game at the moment

May 4, 2012
Sunderland
pearces greens":1smtdekt said:
what is the current situation regarding reuben Reid's arrest last month ? is it still on going ? because he seems to have something on his mind, because he isnt on his game at the moment
He was bailed until November 25th

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
Hopefully he will get his down and concentrate on his game now as he hasn't been himself for weeks and his game has gone off the boil ( well simmer )

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Yeah, he was totally crap v Portsmouth. The boos when he went off were deafening.

Mar 8, 2011
Plymouth
samjones":1360s1q4 said:
Hopefully he will get his down and concentrate on his game now as he hasn't been himself for weeks and his game has gone off the boil ( well simmer )
If being on 10-12 goals already is off the boil then I'll take it.

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
samjones":1hffjury said:

I've seen him play in 3 games since that Tranmere win and he's scored 3 goals in those games but if you say so.

C

Cobi Budge.

samjones":3o7rdvdv said:

I'd agree with you up until the Pompey game, he was excellent that day.

Jun 8, 2014
It almost feels as though 11 goals is quite a disappointing outcome for him. Especially seeing as he's been so 'out of form'. Bizzare - best striker we've had in years,

C

Cobi Budge.

Paven":1vr357wa said:
It almost feels as though 11 goals is quite a disappointing outcome for him. Especially seeing as he's been so 'out of form'. Bizzare - best striker we've had in years,

Level with Lavery for me, those two are the best since BWP.