Richards loaned to Linfield (and Richards match reports/ upd | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Richards loaned to Linfield (and Richards match reports/ upd

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
Steve Evans":y55n1fsd said:
if john sheridan ever gets cheesed off with being in devon ;) get feeno back right away with jim paterson as his assistant.two conscientious guys who loved living in devon and represented the club impeccably. :D

I appreciate they may both be great guys but don't you think they would need to demonstrate a successful track record somewhere more demanding than the Irish League?

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Linfield FC ‏@OfficialBlues 1m
Henok Goltom makes it 2-0 to AIK on 72 minutes. He turnd in the edge of the box and fired a low shot past Tuffey.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Linfield FC ‏@OfficialBlues 1m
It's all over in Stockholm and a brave Linfield side bow out of the Europa Legue, 2-0 on the night and 2-1 on aggregate.

Aug 28, 2012
Ollieargyle9":247s1vad said:
I agree Steve, I think Sheridan, Fletcher and Peter Reid all commented on what a great impact Feeney had on the dressing room whilst they were managing him, if he brings that kind of positive atmosphere to the dressing room as a manager as well I think he'll do well, players will want to do well for him I think.

Very good for Richards as well, I've had a look at the line-ups and it looks like he's playing at right-back for them tonight so a great experience for him tonight :scarf:

Played left sided Centre Half - squad numbers (Richards is 3) are shown on the teamsheet and not the positions - agreed a little confusing.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
Saracen10":23rft855 said:
Ollieargyle9":23rft855 said:
I agree Steve, I think Sheridan, Fletcher and Peter Reid all commented on what a great impact Feeney had on the dressing room whilst they were managing him, if he brings that kind of positive atmosphere to the dressing room as a manager as well I think he'll do well, players will want to do well for him I think.

Very good for Richards as well, I've had a look at the line-ups and it looks like he's playing at right-back for them tonight so a great experience for him tonight :scarf:

Played left sided Centre Half - squad numbers (Richards is 3) are shown on the teamsheet and not the positions - agreed a little confusing.

I was going purely on the formation shown on the Sky Sports app which is unreliable when it comes to Argyle league games let alone Europa League qualifying round 2 of 50 games :greensmile:

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Jamie Richards played the whole game in Linfield's 3-0 loss to Portadown in the opening match of the season last saturday, he did not even dress in wednesday's 3-2 win against Glentoran

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Steve Evans":3jcow6l3 said:
all part of the learning process for jamie.feeney is a quality manager with the work ethic that we need in the coming seasons.

Feeney is manager of Linfield. Unless "we" in this context represents that you're a Linfield fan. Or are you trying to say that in some parrallel universe when Sheridan departs over the next few weeks we should move straight to appoint Warren?

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Pasties and Cider":jh6ahpve said:
Steve Evans":jh6ahpve said:
all part of the learning process for jamie.feeney is a quality manager with the work ethic that we need in the coming seasons.

Feeney is manager of Linfield. Unless "we" in this context represents that you're a Linfield fan. Or are you trying to say that in some parrallel universe when Sheridan departs over the next few weeks we should move straight to appoint Warren?
As assistant to Warnock. :greensmile: