RIP Vivien Pengelly (Plus funeral details) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

RIP Vivien Pengelly (Plus funeral details)

Dreamgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 28, 2004
Salisbury, Wiltshire
Another passing of a big Green fan. Viv Pengelly, an ex Mayor of Plymouth passed away yesterday.

I heard flags will be flying at half mast on civic buildings.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
RIP Vivien.

Thank you for all your support when Argyle desperately needed it. You are a massive reason why we’re all still here 🇳🇬

Reactions: Belfast Green
Jul 4, 2008
newton abbot
Upto a few seasons ago, I was lucky to sit next to Viv in the Lyndhurst. Of course, Argyle flowed through her veins. She was a very caring and knowledgeable lady and I spent much time discussing both Argyle and putting the world to right. Thanks and Rest in peace. God bless.

Reactions: Tavy Tony

Graham Clark

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Nov 18, 2018
I was with Peter Ryan when we met Vivien in the Council House just after the club we went into administration. She said to us ‘Don’t worry I will not let the club die’. It is rare these days that politicians are true to their word. Like Ian I firmly believe that her actions working with James Brent did more than anyone to safeguard the future of the club.

She was a true Argyle supporter preferring to sit in the Lyndhurst than in the Director’s Box. It was never about her but more what she could do for others. Her natural warmth and affection was all embracing. She will be sadly missed.

RIP Vivien and thank you.

Feb 13, 2021
RIP Vivian. I only met her once and her love and enthusiasm for Argyle knew no bounds. She will never be forgotten

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
RIP and thank you.

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
She was a Green to the end, in more ways than one. Thoughts are with her family and friends. RIP Vivien & thank you for what you did for the club all those years ago.

Oct 10, 2018
I was with Peter Ryan when we met Vivien in the Council House just after the club we went into administration. She said to us ‘Don’t worry I will not let the club die’. It is rare these days that politicians are true to their word. Like Ian I firmly believe that her actions working with James Brent did more than anyone to safeguard the future of the club.

She was a true Argyle supporter preferring to sit in the Lyndhurst than in the Director’s Box. It was never about her but more what she could do for others. Her natural warmth and affection was all embracing. She will be sadly missed.

RIP Vivien and thank you.
Sounds like a special lady, rest well

Reactions: Ray Stidwell