Rumours | Page 10 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Jul 6, 2009
Bradley= estate agent.
Bob=Bob McHugh (ex Motherwell....)
Toxic=?
Credible? Apart from being told it was a split decision in favour of some one who had been gone too long- I think I have done OK.

I can't exactly come on here and do a John Sadler can I.

Emu

Oct 3, 2003
Sarf London
skynet":xzs6plcp said:
Bradley= estate agent.
Toxic=?
Credible? Apart from being told it was a split decision in favour of some one who had been gone too long- I think I have done OK.

Did Nathan Jones turn us down?

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
skynet":vz2plebr said:
Bradley= estate agent.
Toxic=?

Toxic=? Fox maybe, as in Scott, Ross County goalie.
Kiss maybe, as in Filip, currently playing for Haugesund in Norway.

Jul 29, 2010
Sorry. How is a fox toxic?

Also I don't know who or what you've been kissing but a toxic kiss? :shock:

Toxic says Ms Spears to me. Is there a player called Spears? I could only find derivatives Jay Spearing and Freddie Sears...neither of whom will be signing for us.

...unless it's Britney of course. Unthinkable you'd imagine but a) we've already signed a Karliegh and b) the stupid modern baby name generation have reached adulthood now, today we signed a Sonny :facepalm:

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
So, X Isle, do you see Skynet's McHugh (Bob) explanation as a credible clue?

I would have if we'd signed Bob McHugh from Falkirk, but he's in the middle of 2 year deal.

Bradley is acceptable, though.

May 22, 2006
Emu":2n4nh2z0 said:
skynet":2n4nh2z0 said:
Bradley= estate agent.
Toxic=?

Did Nathan Jones turn us down?

Skynet suggested that the next manager was to be Nathan Jones. - about the only thing he ever got wrong.

John Sadler was a reporter in The Sun - the man who told it straight.

Jul 29, 2010
davie nine":3uqsvrpc said:
So, X Isle, do you see Skynet's McHugh (Bob) explanation as a credible clue?

I would have if we'd signed Bob McHugh from Falkirk, but he's in the middle of 2 year deal.

Bradley is acceptable, though.
No, fair point, Skynet makes the question writers of 3-2-1 look like writers of the bleedin obvious.

...oh, hello, a penny has just dropped in the dark recesses of my mind. Aaron Spear, what's he up to these days...off to Google :think:

Jul 29, 2010
Oh crumbs, let's hope not. Last sighted in the Swedish second division via four Icelandic clubs after blowing it at Newcastle.

Jul 29, 2010
I really should go to bed...but I had to check the words to toxic to try and win Dusty Bin first. Davie, I may owe you an apology....

"Oh the taste of your lips
I'm on a ride
You're toxic I'm slippin' under
With a taste of a poison paradise
I'm addicted to you..."

That certainly implies a kiss. Kiss was mentioned early doors with Jordan Slew in a rumour that's so far been 50% proven right.

I'd certainly be happier with that than Aaron Spear.

Mar 21, 2010
Plymouth
X Isle":i9jlb0mu said:
Sorry. How is a fox toxic?

Also I don't know who or what you've been kissing but a toxic kiss? :shock:

Toxic says Ms Spears to me. Is there a player called Spears? I could only find derivatives Jay Spearing and Freddie Sears...neither of whom will be signing for us.

...unless it's Britney of course. Unthinkable you'd imagine but a) we've already signed a Karliegh and b) the stupid modern baby name generation have reached adulthood now, today we signed a Sonny :facepalm:

Googled Toxic and found a website for Toxicfox an online gift company and several entries for Toxic Kiss a song/album.