Rumours | Page 9 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
If that is indeed another clue then I cant help but feel that the 'ic' on the end of 'toxic' is relevant eg as in Bobic, Vidic etc?

May 22, 2006
The Doctor":20jc80pn said:
"Toxic do you think?"

Is that another clue? Is there a midfield player called Spears out there somewhere?

Toxic = t ox ic = t ox I see

Hint before was I See. Ignore the T as there is no such word as Oxic. "I see ox" could be Arsenal midfielder Oxlade-Chamberlin.

Would be a stunning signing and really set out the intentions of the club.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
skynet":18tvw9vo said:
Thank you for the replies. I am just a fan who is privileged to a bit of information once in a while and want to share it because as a fan I would rather read everything and make my own mind up. Read my posts and either believe them or don't. Football is a very strange business- people say they will sign then don't; players are all ready to sign then don't. Agents have a big say and so do gf/wives. Many players agree to sign then wait for a better offer. My opinion is that if a player wants to sign (best examples are Graham Coughlin and Goodwillie) they are worth more than the McHugh and others who are ambivalent. Toxic do you think?
Thanks, Skynet. I enjoy your posts and accept that you are "privileged to a bit of information once in a while". Keep them coming!!!

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
My take on Skynet's toxic is totally different.

I think his toxic comments relate to the dressing room atmosphere. Probably totally wrong but that's my reading of it.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
That's how I read it. Got the impression that heads were beginning to be turned from within the dressing room.

Dec 20, 2011
pastiesforlife":xxf5cw7x said:
The Doctor":xxf5cw7x said:
"Toxic do you think?"

Is that another clue? Is there a midfield player called Spears out there somewhere?

Toxic = t ox ic = t ox I see

Hint before was I See. Ignore the T as there is no such word as Oxic. "I see ox" could be Arsenal midfielder Oxlade-Chamberlin.

Would be a stunning signing and really set out the intentions of the club.

"ic"........could be a " Croation" creation ? LOTS OF "ICS" IN CROATIA

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
Toxic = 'Are you the right man for me, or are you toxic to me?'
Bluebeard by the Cocteau Twins.
Blue Beard? = Joe Ledley, started at Cardiff and has a beard.

What do you reckon LC? Joey boy leaving SellFirst Park and coming to De Greens?? :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Slap yourself in the face for being stupid please