Ryan Brunt | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Ryan Brunt

Jan 3, 2013
Keen Green":2bg5m1uf said:
As the originator of this thread, I should like to thank all contributors, none of whom descended into negative or unreasoned comments. A new first for Pasoti maybe?

:thumbs: :thumbs: :scarf: :scarf:

That's because I haven't posted!

Oct 14, 2015
Subs are allowed on before HT for goodness sake. A manager should be able to see that the current tactics are just not working and on Saturday Daggers had two massive great Centre Backs so Brunty should've been brought on before HT.

Jun 26, 2006
For me - Jake Jervis is most effective coming in off the wing .He has pace and good feet . Against Orient ( and others ) It looked like the central defenders could have been in a deckchair until Ryan Brunt came on and started to rough them up ( fairly) a bit . What surprised me was the way we went back to Jervis up front for the next game . I would like to see us go 4-4-2 with Reid and Brunt up front .It would be interesting to see the damage that Reuben could do with someone taking the pressure off him .

Oct 5, 2013
fishypilgrim":3njd0v3h said:
For me - Jake Jervis is most effective coming in off the wing .He has pace and good feet . Against Orient ( and others ) It looked like the central defenders could have been in a deckchair until Ryan Brunt came on and started to rough them up ( fairly) a bit . What surprised me was the way we went back to Jervis up front for the next game . I would like to see us go 4-4-2 with Reid and Brunt up front .It would be interesting to see the damage that Reuben could do with someone taking the pressure off him .

Reid and Brunt up front has already been tried, and worked very well as I recall. That's who I'd go with for next match. Or Brunt and Jervis, if Reid not fit.
It seems to me that Brunty can play with anyone and enable the best to be got out of them.