Sack Adams now | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sack Adams now

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
I'll add my name to this for now, I calm a bit in time but this pathetic capitulation of a season is utterly indefensible, however good we may have been at times means nothing now, I be quite happy for him to go.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
I'd rather anyone who can't normally be bothered and sat there today for 90 minutes in silence in their w4nky facepaint, facked off and jacked off to their sky subscription for ever more.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I don't want him sacked. I think even if he offered his resignation the board would reject it.

He needs to build a more consistent team that can not only attract and defend but make tactical influences during the game when we aren't progressing well enough.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
It's not just finishing fiffth, it's how we finished fifth. We should have done so much better. I have absolutely no confidence he'll manage any better next season and right now I don't feel like giving him the opportunity to prove me wrong.

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
Yes, what a terrible fan he must be to be furious at us throwing away promotion out of the bottom tier.

GreenThing

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 13, 2003
Plymouth
kingobadingo":p5grfl98 said:
Up the line I hope you stay up there and never return. Fans like you are a disgrace to our football club

Spot on.

Sep 28, 2003
London
kingobadingo":14rtdpnl said:
Up the line I hope you stay up there and never return. Fans like you are a disgrace to our football club

He'll be there next season, I'd say fans like him are one of the things we've got going for us.

Unless you want us to have fewer fans, which is moronic beyond belief

Mar 7, 2006
On secondment in Kent
Withput knowing what DA instructed them to do, I think it's unfair to blame him. Same line-up that outplayed Pompey at HP and no-one complained then.

Too many players had poor games today - not much a manager can do about that. He had to believe in the players producing some of the football they had managed at various stages throughout the season.

Ifs/buts/maybes all hindsight now but not much he could really have done there IMHO. If anything the midfield was struggling so not sure another up front would have helped. Reid didn't get long but looked ineffective, maybe Tanner on a bit earlier but we don't really have a lot of resources to bring on.

Wimbledon deserved it in the end. Better than us today.

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
kingobadingo":2voepwi1 said:

F@ck off pal. Every game this season at home. I'll say it how it is. Play 1 up front in a game on which the future of the club hinges. Decide to change it after 80 minutes when we go one down. Just f@ck off you f@cking coward Adams