Sack Adams now | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sack Adams now

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
GreenThing":1t2frc69 said:
kingobadingo":1t2frc69 said:
Up the line I hope you stay up there and never return. Fans like you are a disgrace to our football club

Spot on.

F*ck off. He's got every right to his opinion.

Congratulations if you're happy with throwing away a 10 point cushion and not managing a shot on target at Wembley from open play.

Some of us aren't.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Tugboat":3i3qkv5f said:
I don't want him sacked. I think even if he offered his resignation the board would reject it.

He needs to build a more consistent team that can not only attract and defend but make tactical influences during the game when we aren't progressing well enough.

I don't think he's got it in him.

Regardless of people on here trying to mark him as some rookie manager just making his way into the game, he's been a manager for a long time now. He showed in the last few months of the season that he was incapable of learning from his mistakes - to think he would start now would be to ignore all the evidence he's presented.

Sep 28, 2003
London
Nobby":3knhwsgb said:
GreenThing":3knhwsgb said:
kingobadingo":3knhwsgb said:
Up the line I hope you stay up there and never return. Fans like you are a disgrace to our football club

Spot on.

F*ck off. He's got every right to his opinion.

Congratulations if you're happy with throwing away a 10 point cushion and not managing a shot on target at Wembley from open play.

Some of us aren't.

THIS is "spot on".

jespafc

✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 23, 2005
www.johnstanlake.com
Disagree with this.

I'm disappointed, and yes the tactics were a little poor, but starting again is not going to help. We still have a decent side and with a few tweeks over the summer, I'm sure we'll be up there again next season.

Up until the new year we were a top, top team and then we were decimated by injuries. We just never recovered from that.

We should have been out of this league. I've gone home. Thought it over on the drive and agree with others. We were playing like we were the minnow, not the team who should already be out of this league.

The 35k of us today and the others like me who were at pompy and home park the other day should never have needed to attend these three games.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
jespafc":10jghpee said:
Disagree with this.

I'm disappointed, and yes the tactics were a little poor, but starting again is not going to help. We still have a decent side and with a few tweeks over the summer, I'm sure we'll be up there again next season.

Up until the new year we were a top, top team and then we were decimated by injuries. We just never recovered from that.

We don't have a good side though. With 99% being out of contract there's no saying what next season's team will look like.

I'm not in favour of sacking a manager after just one season but I do have a feeling that we'll be mid table next season regardless of who plays and who manages.

Oct 11, 2014
I predict around 6500-7000 for the first home game of next season. If it is the 6th August, I will be able to make it, if not, I will be waiting until around November (I am busy moving in October). I may even sign up to White Membership, as offers good value to the amount of games I can realistically get to in a season. Majority of the games I can manage to make are away games.

I am out of the UK until October with work so I have an excuse for not going.

A lot of fans at Wembley would have travelled far and wide, and a large proportion of the Argyle fan base also live outside of Plymouth solely down to where they work, so cannot attend games on a regular basis.

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
No to sacking. Very disappointed, but I think this guy will bring good things. A few players to get rid of and we should be OK. It's the GA that need to take a little look I think.

Mar 26, 2004
Green":3s5n13rt said:
You are joking about sacking him...time to calm down and think objectively

Exactly. We lost a game of football. I am sure the payers and management are feeling as depressed as us. All we can hope for is that they will be putting things right for next season. I have a felling we will have a slow start to next season trying to come to terms with what has happened, but then we will finish strongly, aka Northampton and go up in the autos. COYG :scarf:

Time to stay together

up the line

🚑 Steve Hooper
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
Green":148lvwhk said:

I'm not. He's a sack of poo like some of his w@nky no effort players like Jervis and Wylde. F,ck them and f,ck Adams too. He's a coward, an utter coward

Ed

Dec 1, 2008
GreenAllOver":1facuqfg said:
Green":1facuqfg said:

Exactly. We lost a game of football. I am sure the payers and management are feeling as depressed as us. All we can hope for is that they will be putting things right for next season. I have a felling we will have a slow start to next season trying to come to terms with what has happened, but then we will finish strongly, aka Northampton and go up in the autos. COYG :scarf:

Time to stay together

As if any of this is a simple reaction to today. We;ve not lost a football match, we've spent half a season throwing away the most promising position we've been in since dropping back into this miserable division. This isn't a one off, this is simply the most painful example yet. We should never even have needed this match but once Adam's was worked out he has completely failed to react. We've been so poor so many times in a season in which we've seen how good these players can be. I honeslty don't see why we should give him another year.

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
up_the_line":3j1dozfj said:
Green":3j1dozfj said:

I'm not. He's a sack of poo like some of his w@nky no effort players like Jervis and Wylde. F,ck them and f,ck Adams too. He's a coward, an utter coward

You're way too emotional if this is how you deal with a football team losing. We've been worse (a lot worse) and we've been better (a lot better) and you have to learn to deal with both equally.

I would be concerned if you had a job that involved real pressure.